I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen.
^ this type of inbred insanity is what has me convinced that if 9/11 happened again conservatives would celebrate and cheer

back in the early 2000's there was a nuclear bomb? scare (false, obviously) that was targeted for boston.

On line you could read the comments from conservatives who were extremely delighted at the thought of millions of dead democrats and liberals. They absolutely WOULD dance in the streets. They are fkn evil scum.

Link, or it did not happen.

No one sold out to the RUssians, you red baiting hysteric.

Controlling who and want enters a community is the most basic function of good governance.

Only an enemy of the community could be against that.
That's my whole point, I would rather have a illegal living next to me, any day of the week then one of the gun toting right wing gun bubbas that controls your party. These gun bubbas want to shoot everything, and they are wacko now ,they support a mentally ill ,dangerous, sellout to of my country as there leader. anyone that would allow themselves to be led by a person of his history, thinking ,being this unstable ,dangerous ,deranges, lying, sellout can't be trusted in any way. So they definitely can't be trusted with a gun. I don't want these people as my neighbor, they sold out my country. and they are gun wackos.

Interesting.

Stats show that white men are far more law abiding than brown men, yet you want to live next to the brown men, because you fear the white ones.

Your partisan delusions have grown to the point of placing yourself and your family in danger.
All that your saying is that the poor are more likely to be more violent then white men, but that's wrong because half those white men are progressives, The ones that you have to worry about are the cowboys that are stacking up on 10 or 20 guns in their arsenal. All the violence is from white conservative terrorist and they all belong to your party. Nazi's, white supremacists the KKK all supporters of your leader and party for the first time in history. The pumpkin man says they are good guys. I'll take a illegal over anyone from your hate group you call a party, I never said against white people, I'd love to have decent Patriotic Americans living next to me and they are found in only my party now. No room for Gun Bubbas in my neighborhood.

The last Dem President to win the White Vote was Johnson.

Your claim about white men with arsenals is simply wrong.

You get a choice between living in a nice white suburb filled with harmless middle aged white men, and average urban neighborhood with all it's diversity,

and your delusions will be placing yourself in needless danger.
The main reason that your pumpkin man got elected was not by demographics it was by education and not in women but in men. Or put another way your leader was elected out of ignorance. Fat old white men are who are buying all the guns , in fact the number of households that own guns is dropping like a rock but the number of guns sold in this country, is shooting up like a rocket. No other explanation is needed. Your premise that my point about who I would rather live next to is somehow related to city living or areas outside the city , is total nonsense . To repeat my self, I would rather have a illegal living next to me any day of the week, then one of you right wing cowboys that hates everything. It doesn't take much thinking to realize that I'm part of a massive group in this country that believes the same way. Hell they would make a hell of a lot better American than you cowboys,
Sorry I dont hate everything. I hate you sorry ass liberals who want to turn this country into a 3rd world shithole. So move to fucking Mexico, and live your dream there. dumbass, We the People of the US of A, dont want you here, dumbass.

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen.
^ this type of inbred insanity is what has me convinced that if 9/11 happened again conservatives would celebrate and cheer

back in the early 2000's there was a nuclear bomb? scare (false, obviously) that was targeted for boston.

On line you could read the comments from conservatives who were extremely delighted at the thought of millions of dead democrats and liberals. They absolutely WOULD dance in the streets. They are fkn evil scum.
I would feel very sorry that innocent animals got caught up in that bomb, if it did happen. It isnt right to harm innocent baby animals.

anti-abortion%2Bcomparison.jpg

One flew over the coocoo's nest. I know of no dems who sold out to the Russians and I know no hate party member that didn't. So this is rather humorous. , It's got very simple over the last couple of years , you support scum bag and you're sold out your country. I'll take any illegal as a neighbor over anyone of you that has sold out my country.

Controlling who and want enters a community is the most basic function of good governance.

That's my whole point, I would rather have a illegal living next to me, any day of the week then one of the gun toting right wing gun bubbas that controls your party. These gun bubbas want to shoot everything, and they are wacko now ,they support a mentally ill ,dangerous, sellout to of my country as there leader. anyone that would allow themselves to be led by a person of his history, thinking ,being this unstable ,dangerous ,deranges, lying, sellout can't be trusted in any way. So they definitely can't be trusted with a gun. I don't want these people as my neighbor, they sold out my country. and they are gun wackos.

Interesting.

Stats show that white men are far more law abiding than brown men, yet you want to live next to the brown men, because you fear the white ones.

Your partisan delusions have grown to the point of placing yourself and your family in danger.
All that your saying is that the poor are more likely to be more violent then white men, but that's wrong because half those white men are progressives, The ones that you have to worry about are the cowboys that are stacking up on 10 or 20 guns in their arsenal. All the violence is from white conservative terrorist and they all belong to your party. Nazi's, white supremacists the KKK all supporters of your leader and party for the first time in history. The pumpkin man says they are good guys. I'll take a illegal over anyone from your hate group you call a party, I never said against white people, I'd love to have decent Patriotic Americans living next to me and they are found in only my party now. No room for Gun Bubbas in my neighborhood.

Most Democrat Voters are angry bigots such as yourself.
When Dems call average mainstream middle class Americans names like "nazi, skinheads, white supremacists and kkk" they are alienated.
They are very aware that they hated by Liberals.
You are also very wrong about Liberals being peaceful and tolerant.

Interesting.

Most Democrat Voters are angry bigots such as yourself.
When Dems call average mainstream middle class Americans names like "nazi, skinheads, white supremacists and kkk" they are alienated.
They are very aware that they hated by Liberals.
You are also very wrong about Liberals being peaceful and tolerant.
This is ridiculous, this person has nothing to say that is true , nothing that is interesting and nothing that is worth the time to read but this guy cuts and pastes his own weak kneed comments . And he keeps on puking his nonsense over and over. Keep it in the slime bucket where you keep it stored please.

They should spend it because they were for it before Trump was.

They should spend it because they approved over 800 BILLION dollars in a slush fund to subsidize farmers and it was so filled with pork it would smell like bacon if you cooked it.

They should spend it because it is well known that walls will slow the flow of illegals.

They should spend it if they don't want a red wave in 2020.
More right wing bullshit , they were for a fence , more money for tech. and more border patrols , there was no 20 to 50 foot cement walls suggested. Without lies and distortions the right couldn't or wouldn't exist.

They should spend it because they approved over 800 BILLION dollars in a slush fund to subsidize farmers and it was so filled with pork it would smell like bacon if you cooked it.

They should spend it because it is well known that walls will slow the flow of illegals.

There has never been a time in our history where 800 billion was put in a fund to subsidize farmers. Nothing even close to that number, just bullshit , all they got is bullshit. The wall wont slow the Illegals because we will be buying thousands of ladders for them to use as they will. If they build this wall that is totally against what this country wants, it will be a blue wave not a red wave This country is apposed to the wall. But these haters think the other peoples voices should be ignored even though it is a major majority.The nonsense that these right wing experts spit out is nothing less than a belly laugh , not even close to the truth. Lies and more lies just like their God and Leader, scum bag.

Interesting.

You get a choice between living in a nice white suburb filled with harmless middle aged white men, and average urban neighborhood with all it's diversity,

The main reason that your pumpkin man got elected was not by demographics it was by education and not in women but in men. Or put another way your leader was elected out of ignorance. Fat old white men are who are buying all the guns , in fact the number of households that own guns is dropping like a rock but the number of guns sold in this country, is shooting up like a rocket. No other explanation is needed. Your premise that my point about who I would rather live next to is somehow related to city living or areas outside the city , is total nonsense . To repeat my self, I would rather have a illegal living next to me any day of the week, then one of you right wing cowboys that hates everything. It doesn't take much thinking to realize that I'm part of a massive group in this country that believes the same way. Hell they would make a hell of a lot better American than you cowboys,

Traditional Americans, who do stuff like Hunt and own guns, are being swamped by immigrants from nations where oppressive governments have not allowed healthy gun cultures.

Thus, a decline in households that own guns. That is all.

My point about your partisan delusions not being supported by violent crime numbers, is correct, and if you operate based on the nonsense that they have told you, you would be putting your self at risk by avoiding some of the safest members of society to live next to some of the most dangerous.

You are a fool. A racist bigoted fool.
Gun bubbas like to shoot things, often their own feet but that's fine .The problem is they shoot their kids and neighbors, so you never want your kids or animals in the area of a gun Barabbas if they are your neighbor. The number of guns have doubled in short period of time while the number of families that own guns has dropped through the floor. Gee I wonder what that means. It means the wackos are arming themselves with 20 30 guns all the time having only one trigger finger. Can there be anything more stupid then that.

Interesting.

Traditional Americans, who do stuff like Hunt and own guns, are being swamped by immigrants from nations where oppressive governments have not allowed healthy gun cultures.

Thus, a decline in households that own guns. That is all.

My point about your partisan delusions not being supported by violent crime numbers, is correct, and if you operate based on the nonsense that they have told you, you would be putting your self at risk by avoiding some of the safest members of society to live next to some of the most dangerous.

You are a fool. A racist bigoted fool.
There is no partisan delusions at all, the threat in this country is from right wing hate groups almost entirely. The numbers say just that.

Link, or it did not happen.
Don't wast your time giving this guy a link , it happened and even with a link he would still deny it . This link routine is bullshit, If they could prove other wise they would come up with the link themselves, they never do, They just throw out their demand for a link. Almost funny but boring as hell.

There has never been a time in our history where 800 billion was put in a fund to subsidize farmers.

LOL You need to stay in school and let the adults handle this.

Senate passes farm bill, setting up food stamp battle with the House

House farm bill passes with controversial food stamp changes

The Senate's bipartisan support of the $867 billion bill, coming a week after the House passed its partisan measure by a margin of just two votes, gives Congress some leeway in its effort to deliver legislation to President Donald Trump to sign before the current farm bill expires on Sept. 30.

Last edited:

There has never been a time in our history where 800 billion was put in a fund to subsidize farmers. Nothing even close to that number, just bullshit , all they got is bullshit. The wall wont slow the Illegals because we will be buying thousands of ladders for them to use as they will. If they build this wall that is totally against what this country wants, it will be a blue wave not a red wave This country is apposed to the wall. But these haters think the other peoples voices should be ignored even though it is a major majority.The nonsense that these right wing experts spit out is nothing less than a belly laugh , not even close to the truth. Lies and more lies just like their God and Leader, scum bag.

The Senate's bipartisan support of the $867 billion bill, coming a week after the House passed its partisan measure by a margin of just two votes, gives Congress some leeway in its effort to deliver legislation to President Donald Trump to sign before the current farm bill expires on Sept. 30.
To repeat myself there has never been a 800 billion dollar bill to support farmers, I'll stay in charge of deciding here , your just a boy amounts men, YOUR QUOTE
They should spend it because they approved over 800 BILLION dollars in a slush fund to subsidize farmers and it was so filled with pork it would smell like bacon if you cooked it. 756 billion of that is food stamps hotshot. so it's 100 billion for the farmers. The rest to feed the needy. To repeat my self you have Zero Idea what your talking about , it's either straight out lies or distortion. Never ever the truth, That's what is called bullshit. Just like Your God and Leader scum bag.

I just showed you that you were wrong. Fucking face it you piece of shit, doubling down when you've been proven wrong with multiple links make you look like a real idiot.

To repeat myself there has never been a 800 billion dollar bill to support farmers, I'll stay in charge of deciding here , your just a boy amounts men, YOUR QUOTE
They should spend it because they approved over 800 BILLION dollars in a slush fund to subsidize farmers and it was so filled with pork it would smell like bacon if you cooked it. 756 billion of that is food stamps hotshot. so it's 100 billion for the farmers. The rest to feed the needy. To repeat my self you have Zero Idea what your talking about , it's either straight out lies or distortion. Never ever the truth, That's what is called bullshit. Just like Your God and Leader scum bag.
The rest to feed the needy.
The rest to feed the greedy, lazy fucking liberal assholes who dont want to have to "WORK" to Survive. Take welfare away and soon the debt would be gone, more people working, and less Democrat voters...

Jason Greenslate, Food Stamp Surfer, Responds To The Haters | HuffPost
“This is the way I want to live and I don’t really see anything changing,” Greenslate said in front of the news cameras. “It’s free food; it’s awesome.”

i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-not-greed-to-want-to-take-somebody-elses-money.jpg

I just showed you that you were wrong. Fucking face it you piece of shit, doubling down when you've been proven wrong with multiple links make you look like a real idiot.
Just remember the TRUTH about liberals/sociopaths.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

There is no reason to authorize any money for a wall. I heard that Mexico is going to pay for it.

g0oQ5XT.jpg

Imagine that....all the money needed!....and already voted on!....It would be just a slight redirection!

Just remember the TRUTH about liberals/sociopaths.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

And the number one way to know you've won the debate: Your opponent resorts to ad hom attacks.

You were proven wrong, you said there was no 800 billion dollar farm bill. I showed you there was, rather than you be manly and admit you were wrong, you start moving the goalposts to "what is the meaning of is". After I don't bite that apple and play that game, you then pretend to be a shrink.

Um no, you're done.

Forum List

Back