I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen. Karma is a bitch, and you will end up a victim of liberalism and it will kill you...Dumbass...

Walls work, especially high walls. I saw videos of people jumping down from the existing low walls and breaking legs and ankles. So no matter what ladder you say to use, getting down off a 30' high wall is too dangerous to try. The dems do not control the government and need Trump and the Senate to approve all bills, so they need to compromise or nothing happens. Then the government workers either starve or find new work.

Walls work, especially high walls. I saw videos of people jumping down from the existing low walls and breaking legs and ankles. So no matter what ladder you say to use, getting down off a 30' high wall is too dangerous to try. The dems do not control the government and need Trump and the Senate to approve all bills, so they need to compromise or nothing happens. Then the government workers either starve or find new work.
And welfare checks stop going out in 2 weeks now. That is going to be a real eye opener, when you see who ends up burning cities and possibly Washington DC. It wont be the British doing to burning...

082912War3.jpg

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen.
^ this type of inbred insanity is what has me convinced that if 9/11 happened again conservatives would celebrate and cheer

First two sentences made sense. The rest, not so much.

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.

If we did away with the War on Poverty and diverted the 1 trillion dollars spent on the unwinnable war, 5 billion dollars of that is like 5 dollars out of 1000 dollars. Shame you low IQ Neanderthals cant get a grip on math or in fact logic...

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.
So anyone who crosses the borders illegal get to move to the front of the line of all immigrants who try to come here legally? Yep, and then you wonder why CRIME is on the rise, dumbasses like you have no clue who the real criminals are...

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk.
Most of the terrorists in America are white supremacists.

You are such a credulous dumb fuck, hostage to your night terrors instilled in you by your propagandists.

And welfare checks stop going out in 2 weeks now. That is going to be a real eye opener, when you see who ends up burning cities and possibly Washington DC. It wont be the British doing to burning...

082912War3.jpg

Dude, that is in California, where the state is running out of money to pay Disability payments. I have not heard this is a problem elsewhere.

" California's fiscal future lurched yet another step toward oblivion on Friday as state Controller John Chiang announced he could no longer make payments for services to disabled and blind people who need the money to pay for rent and food.

Chiang said payments would most likely have to be stopped by Feb. 1.

"Delaying these payments will hurt real families," Chiang said.

About one million people would be affected by the non-payments,Chiang said. "

Panic Grows In Ca As Welfare Checks Set To Stop

Calm down please.

Think Visas.

You MUST put actions behind your words. I don't assume you own property, but try and talk your parents into removing their fence, interior walls and door locks.

Then move to south america where you're more comfortable.

That's the thing, see. Pseuedocon whackjobs get tired of waiting for their Muslim or Mexican boogeymen to come and kill some limp-wristed liberals, that they do the jobs themselves.

Running cars into crowds of hippies, shooting up temples...

"I told you we need a wall!"

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen.
^ this type of inbred insanity is what has me convinced that if 9/11 happened again conservatives would celebrate and cheer

Like Democrats did on 9-11-01?

What, they didn't?

Neither would Republicans, so how about you stop being an ass?

If we did away with the War on Poverty and diverted the 1 trillion dollars spent on the unwinnable war, 5 billion dollars of that is like 5 dollars out of 1000 dollars. Shame you low IQ Neanderthals cant get a grip on math or in fact logic...

This is the last time I comment with you. You need help. Please find it.

Wouldn't it be refreshing if Trumpanzees and company would just admit to the real reason they want a wall on the southern border. It's not about safety, and keeping Muslims out. it's to slow down the browning of America, pure and simple. There is no other reason for Trump and his white nationalists. They are obsessed with the perceived loss of their "white culture," and they view Latinos the same way they view blacks, as a threat to their "whitness."

If they were really concerned about terrorists entering the country, they would also be screaming for a Canadian wall, since the 9/11 terrorists entered the country through Canada. NOT MEXICO!

Their wall goals are clearly racist. Period!

Like Democrats did on 9-11-01?

What, they didn't?

Neither would Republicans, so how about you stop being an ass?
That was then. See above, the guy that “prays everyday a liberal is killed in a terror attack?” I fully believe conservatives would celebrate.

This is the last time I comment with you. You need help. Please find it.
upload_2018-12-28_9-22-12.jpeg

Forum List

Back