I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

I just showed you that you were wrong. Fucking face it you piece of shit, doubling down when you've been proven wrong with multiple links make you look like a real idiot.
Everyone this guy has just been shown to be nothing but another right wing bullshitter.
To repeat myself there has never been a 800 billion dollar bill to support farmers, I'll stay in charge of deciding here , your just a boy amounts men, YOUR QUOTE
They should spend it because they approved over 800 BILLION dollars in a slush fund to subsidize farmers and it was so filled with pork it would smell like bacon if you cooked it. 756 BILLION IS FOR FOOD STAMPS NOT FOR A SLUSH FUND TO SUBSIDIZE FARMERS like airplane says. Some how he thinks his statement is totally true even though 85% wasn't for farmers.

There is no reason to authorize any money for a wall. I heard that Mexico is going to pay for it.
YUP scum bags promise wasn't making you and me pay for this stupid wall , his promise was that Mexico was going to pay for it , didn't he say that over 100 times.

Nothing passes until the wall is financed. Democrats get NOTHING. Fuck them.
The longer you and your hate group and leader keep this government hostage. the shorter you future as a party is .so I say go right ahead. We definitively will be better without your hate driven evil group.

I just showed you that you were wrong. Fucking face it you piece of shit, doubling down when you've been proven wrong with multiple links make you look like a real idiot.
Just remember the TRUTH about liberals/sociopaths.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

That applies to nearly everyone on these forums.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

And the number one way to know you've won the debate: Your opponent resorts to ad hom attacks.

You were proven wrong, you said there was no 800 billion dollar farm bill. I showed you there was, rather than you be manly and admit you were wrong, you start moving the goalposts to "what is the meaning of is". After I don't bite that apple and play that game, you then pretend to be a shrink.

Um no, you're done.
Won't work your point and my point has been made , 800 billion slush fund for farmers, as you say ,isn't even close to true.

Nothing passes until the wall is financed. Democrats get NOTHING. Fuck them.
It is getting close to the time when Welfare payments get cut off. Can you imagine inner cities that start to burn because Nanny"blinkie" Pelosi and Up Chuck Schmoozer dont reopen the government because of a measly ole 5 billion dollars? I have plenty of popcorn ready for this show....

Over 80 arrested in third night of St. Louis protests

That applies to nearly everyone on these forums.
Most of the liberals I have on ignore, because of their sociopathic stupidity. Thanks for proving the point.

Interesting.

Stats show that white men are far more law abiding than brown men, yet you want to live next to the brown men, because you fear the white ones.

Your partisan delusions have grown to the point of placing yourself and your family in danger.
All that your saying is that the poor are more likely to be more violent then white men, but that's wrong because half those white men are progressives, The ones that you have to worry about are the cowboys that are stacking up on 10 or 20 guns in their arsenal. All the violence is from white conservative terrorist and they all belong to your party. Nazi's, white supremacists the KKK all supporters of your leader and party for the first time in history. The pumpkin man says they are good guys. I'll take a illegal over anyone from your hate group you call a party, I never said against white people, I'd love to have decent Patriotic Americans living next to me and they are found in only my party now. No room for Gun Bubbas in my neighborhood.

The last Dem President to win the White Vote was Johnson.

Your claim about white men with arsenals is simply wrong.

You get a choice between living in a nice white suburb filled with harmless middle aged white men, and average urban neighborhood with all it's diversity,

and your delusions will be placing yourself in needless danger.
The main reason that your pumpkin man got elected was not by demographics it was by education and not in women but in men. Or put another way your leader was elected out of ignorance. Fat old white men are who are buying all the guns , in fact the number of households that own guns is dropping like a rock but the number of guns sold in this country, is shooting up like a rocket. No other explanation is needed. Your premise that my point about who I would rather live next to is somehow related to city living or areas outside the city , is total nonsense . To repeat my self, I would rather have a illegal living next to me any day of the week, then one of you right wing cowboys that hates everything. It doesn't take much thinking to realize that I'm part of a massive group in this country that believes the same way. Hell they would make a hell of a lot better American than you cowboys,

Traditional Americans, who do stuff like Hunt and own guns, are being swamped by immigrants from nations where oppressive governments have not allowed healthy gun cultures.

Thus, a decline in households that own guns. That is all.

My point about your partisan delusions not being supported by violent crime numbers, is correct, and if you operate based on the nonsense that they have told you, you would be putting your self at risk by avoiding some of the safest members of society to live next to some of the most dangerous.

You are a fool. A racist bigoted fool.
Gun bubbas like to shoot things, often their own feet but that's fine .The problem is they shoot their kids and neighbors, so you never want your kids or animals in the area of a gun Barabbas if they are your neighbor. The number of guns have doubled in short period of time while the number of families that own guns has dropped through the floor. Gee I wonder what that means. It means the wackos are arming themselves with 20 30 guns all the time having only one trigger finger. Can there be anything more stupid then that.

Your ignorance about those who are different from you, and actual crime states, has already been well established.

Is there anything else you would like to expose your ignorance on, or are you stuck on this topic?

Interesting.

Stats show that white men are far more law abiding than brown men, yet you want to live next to the brown men, because you fear the white ones.

Your partisan delusions have grown to the point of placing yourself and your family in danger.
All that your saying is that the poor are more likely to be more violent then white men, but that's wrong because half those white men are progressives, The ones that you have to worry about are the cowboys that are stacking up on 10 or 20 guns in their arsenal. All the violence is from white conservative terrorist and they all belong to your party. Nazi's, white supremacists the KKK all supporters of your leader and party for the first time in history. The pumpkin man says they are good guys. I'll take a illegal over anyone from your hate group you call a party, I never said against white people, I'd love to have decent Patriotic Americans living next to me and they are found in only my party now. No room for Gun Bubbas in my neighborhood.

You get a choice between living in a nice white suburb filled with harmless middle aged white men, and average urban neighborhood with all it's diversity,

The main reason that your pumpkin man got elected was not by demographics it was by education and not in women but in men. Or put another way your leader was elected out of ignorance. Fat old white men are who are buying all the guns , in fact the number of households that own guns is dropping like a rock but the number of guns sold in this country, is shooting up like a rocket. No other explanation is needed. Your premise that my point about who I would rather live next to is somehow related to city living or areas outside the city , is total nonsense . To repeat my self, I would rather have a illegal living next to me any day of the week, then one of you right wing cowboys that hates everything. It doesn't take much thinking to realize that I'm part of a massive group in this country that believes the same way. Hell they would make a hell of a lot better American than you cowboys,

Traditional Americans, who do stuff like Hunt and own guns, are being swamped by immigrants from nations where oppressive governments have not allowed healthy gun cultures.

My point about your partisan delusions not being supported by violent crime numbers, is correct, and if you operate based on the nonsense that they have told you, you would be putting your self at risk by avoiding some of the safest members of society to live next to some of the most dangerous.

There is no partisan delusions at all, the threat in this country is from right wing hate groups almost entirely. The numbers say just that.

That other libs have provided you with lies to repeat, is not interesting to anyone.

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.
Meanwhile all the limousine liberals live behind walls.

There is no partisan delusions at all, the threat in this country is from right wing hate groups almost entirely. The numbers say just that.

That other libs have provided you with lies to repeat, is not interesting to anyone.
You just have to laugh at these people , From The Nation, if that's conservative enough for you
"Which raises an important question: If red and blue America fear and loathe one another equally, and a similar number believe that political violence is acceptable, then why is there so much more of it on the fringes of the right?

Part of the answer lies in a clear difference between right and left: For the past 40 years, Republicans, parroting the gun-rights movement, have actively promoted the idea that firearms are a vital bulwark against government tyranny." Gun wackos' promote violence with the use of fire arms. like it's rocket science or something. By all studies and national numbers about 70% of the violence comes from right wing hate groups like their party.
You want the number for everywhere Global Terrorism Database it's the global terrorism data base. Were is all the terrorism other then Muslim terrorist, Right wing religious groups and right wing hate groups make up a major majority in this country and the world. You guys come to a gun fight with a limp dick. That and lies and that's your whole story.

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.
Meanwhile all the limousine liberals live behind walls.
This is as far as I'm willing to go, we will except a fence that is only 2 strand and only at the maximum 3 feet high at our border. Of course if we agree with that we will need something in return and that is electric signs every quarter mile saying "Welcome to America the land of opportunity", and we will give on the idea that the signs will blink on and off, so we went the extra mile for you people. So we except this as soon as we get the first major check from the Mexicans .

Forum List

Back