I Propose a Motion

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Helios, Jan 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I propose to remove the topic Race Relations/Racism, because race is a figment in the imagination of ignorant people, and keeping that topic here only encourages more ignorance. Racism is an invention. Very smart businessmen invented it a long time ago, they figured it would be a pretty useful tool to divide a population. Deep inside, its economic warfare, and you know what the Romans said: Divide, and Conquer. They've been doing a pretty dandy job dividing you, America. Can you guess what comes next?

2. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    I second that..ITS THE ELITE VS THE MASSES my father as a child and his father..lived not much better than slaves with many uncles that died in the coal mines before their 40th birthday..and had to fight and bleed and die in solidarity to get basic safety and livable wages it sure was not given freely. most normal humans want enough to meet their needs and to love and protect their families it a relative handful of megalomaniacs that desire to to amass great wealth and power off the toil and blood of others

3. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    It's never just blacks, or just Hispanics, or just whites, or just Asians bleeding for America's wellbeing. It's the poor. The companies and corporations that have the real power in Washington, as well as much of the industrial world, have become very adept at exploiting the poor and middle class for exponential profit.

4. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,010
    When the racists on this board quit posting their racist crap we can move on. I suggest you read some of Joyces posts, as well as several other stellar members of the human race.

We have outright "hate everyone but the right color , and some of them don't count" types and we have a few that just hate one race.

Now Joyce thinks he is polished, he always claims he doesn't hate anyone, he just thinks no race mixing should ever occur anywhere. He uses the "separate but equal" argument that was shown to be ignorant over 50 years ago.

He claims that it violates his rights as a white American to have any none whites ( and any whites he happens to dislike as well) working or living or shopping anywhere he can actually see them and be forced to interact with them.

We have another one that thinks using racial slurs is acceptable and correct behavior for a public servant.

We have several that think murdering Jews is a fun past time and that if they would just move to the moon all would be fine, well until they decide they want the moon anyway.

Dead Jewish children, mothers and civilians due to terrorism.... why its all the Jews fault.

As for business, we even have a cadre of haters that think if your rich ( rich being anyone that has more then them) you should be forced to give away all your money and property or your a threat. They further believe that there are secret cabals of rich powerful ( white men of course) men that actually run the world. Elections? All rigged. Congress and the Executive? Paid stooges that do what ever these not so secret white men tell them to do. The Judiciary? A joke, paid to protect the elite and ensure the money and power remain in this secret cabals grasp for ever.

We even have political racists. They believe that being the enlightened saviors of mankind they should be the only ones to tell us neanderthals what to do, of course just for our own good. And the laws they pass to do this, of course those shouldn't apply to them, after all they are our betters, just looking out for us ignorant redneck uneducated masses.

Racism is alive and well here and everywhere. Your claims otherwise not withstanding.

I suspect in the 1950's you would have had a hard sell on that claim around several minority types. And based on postings on THIS board and my personal observations over the last 50 years I find your claim hilarious.

I also suspect those rich minorities that have real verifiable incidents of racism used against them would disagree that just poor people get treated in that manner.

5. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    First of all, I am not referring to what you termed "just poor people." That's where you get me wrong, I refer to the PEOPLE of America, meaning the average man and woman and transgender, native born or otherwise living there. I don't hate the upper-middle class, I believe the upper-middle class consists mainly of people striving ignorantly to become rich, often sacrificing their family lives and emotional sanity in the process.

And I do not hate anyone on the grounds that they are wealthier than me, I have never desired wealth and I find YOUR corrupt economic system rather hilarious. What's even more humorous is your own continued failure to make the connections between the dots that are right in front of your eyes.

JFK'S Speech, several days before he was assassinated.

This next one is from that old and obscure document your country is supposedly still based loosely around.
    Now I personally believe that they phrased it in a very particular way: "SHALL NOT BE SUSPENDED." Instead of saying you have the right, they insisted that it shall not be suspended unless absolutely necessary. So I ask, why did Bush push the Military Commissions Act, which gives him THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND IT! But hey, its just an old dusty scroll, screw it.

:eusa_wall:

That. Was the tip of the iceberg.

6. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,010
    And of course your total lack of knowledge on our Government, how it works and the checks and balances is just so telling. You are aware of course that the portion of the patriot act that suspended Habeaus Corpus has been determined to not be valid, by "gasp" the courts, as required by our Constitution and tradition. What CONGRESS ( not the President) creates and the President signs can still be over turned by an Independent Judiciary.

Your either another dumbass foreigner or more likely a US hating Citizen of the very Country that protects your sorry butt so you can make biased ignorant claims against it.

7. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Whether or not you consider racism itself real, the topic is VERY real and discussed enough that it should have its own forum instead of being spread all over the board.

Your argument has merit, but only at simplistic level. IMO, it's the politicians that use MANY divisive means of whch race is only one to keep the people squabbling and distracted so they can carry on their bureaucracy, of which businessmen only play a part.

8. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,010
    What should we as board members do about this grand conspiracy to hijack the board? Eots and his Cabal of evil conspiracy buddies must be identified and stopped. GunnyL? Tell me your not in on the plot. Maybe our new owner is secretly a member of this cabal? Jillian have you been "turned"?

9. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    Wait... give me a second... let me check

v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v
    v

Er... nope. ;)

10. Helios

Helios Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21
    I'm not ignorant as to how the system of checks and balances is SUPPOSED to work, but that's not how it works anymore buddy. The Congress is a rich gang protecting the interests of guess who? The rich. On a purely SIMPLE level, why would you expect them to protect your rights? I don't care about democratic/republican distinctions, they have no real merit anymore. If you look at American foreign and domestic policy over the past 100 years, it hasn't changed dramatically, although under Clinton we had a period of relative tranquility.. the calm before the storm? Instead of posting broad claims that I'm wrong, how about some specific evidence or credible articles? *GASP* That might be nice.

And there is no reason to be impolite. Conduct yourself in a manner becoming of a public servant, instead of a hateful bigot. Wake up and smell the brewing bullshit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.