I pose this question to all USMB users:

Asking candidates the tough questions is hypocrisy?

Also, I'm not denying that Biden makes some gaffes sometimes but least he is able to correct himself knowing he made a mistake in the way he presented what he said.

Palin just has no fucking clue what she is talking about.

There's also a huge difference between someone being over her head and someone who just makes a mistake.

McCain didn't know how many houses he owns, Sarah Palin's pregnant teenage daughter, this pissing contest could go on forever.

Better to get it out in the open now because, you know, if this sort of stuff came out when they got elected you could have all sorts of problems going on, like say..........hhhhhhhmmmmmmm.......hypothetically speaking of course - wasting $70 million in tax payers money (and vicariously air time on news programmes) on a blow-job and a stained blue dress.....

IOW heat=kitchen. A Repub congress started this shit 10 years ago. Payback's a bitch. Maybe next time they'll keep their eyes on the ball and worry more about the health care system, jobs, education and the like rather than whose dick is getting sucked.....

There's also a huge difference between someone being over her head and someone who just makes a mistake.

Exactly, reminds me of the turtle story I brought up the other day.

It appears that the neoconservatives have gotten to Sarah Palin and have been 'coaching' her on what to say. If they would just let her be herself, she'd probably be okay. I, too, am surprised that the Republicans chose a candidate with only slightly more experience than Barack Obama. What were they thinking?

It appears that the neoconservatives have gotten to Sarah Palin and have been 'coaching' her on what to say. If they would just let her be herself, she'd probably be okay. I, too, am surprised that the Republicans chose a candidate with only slightly more experience than Barack Obama. What were they thinking?

John McCain needed a nurse to take care of him and they didn't want to pay for one? :rofl:

I'm not Obama's mind reader but changing the subject doesn't work here.

O'Reilly least seemed to respect Obama for coming on his show and giving honest answers.

Katie Couric gave Sarah Palin the verbal beating of her life; twice.

Watch the Katie Couric interview and then the one with McCain/Palin and tell me if you think she's qualified.

I wasn't changing the subject. You were talking about how Mac changed the debate format saying palin couldn't handle a simple debate. I responded by asking why Obama refused to debate Mac when he suggested they have more of them. Was he afraid of debating? You go on and on about palin and someone brings up a point about Obama having a similar problem or situation and the rules don't apply.
My response about Oreilly was also relevent to your post.

Asking candidates the tough questions is hypocrisy?

:cuckoo: Wow, read this slowly......

It is hypocritical to interview the candidate that you dislike ( Palin ) in an entirely different manner than the candidate that you do like ( Biden ) ....

It is hypocritical to interview the candidate that you dislike ( Palin ) in an entirely different manner than the candidate that you do like ( Biden ) ....

So I guess the Sean Hannity/Sarah Palin interview was a joke then?

she asked legitimate questions. you just think she asked palin harder questions than she asked biden because palin did such a bad job.

Well, that's kind of funny. I'm trying to laugh. I really am. :doubt:

Well it was more sarcastic then funny.

Seriously though, John McCain wasn't thinking.

He had one convo with her before he decided to think she'd be a good choice.

And he can't drop her from the ticket now, all those women who flocked to him because of this sorely will flock away along with pissing off plenty of republican women.

So I guess the Sean Hannity/Sarah Palin interview was a joke then?

Of course, Hannity is gonna treat Palin different than he would treat Biden.

So why the hell can't you Obama huggers admit that Charles Gibson, Katie Couric, Olbermann, etc ... handle dems in a 180 degree different manner than repubs ?

I know.

Maybe she'll surprise us tomorrow and actually be able to answer questions. If she does badly though, the right will whine that Ifill was mean to poor sarah.

And if she does well, "unbiased" moderator and all, you'll come back with some kind of ridiculous spin ...... :clap2:

Wow...she asked such hard questions.

I mean how does she expect Palin to know the answers to such hardball questions as "so, what magazines do you read?".

Man...that sure was some tough questioning there!

Wow...she asked such hard questions.

I mean how does she expect Palin to know the answers to such hardball questions as "so, what magazines do you read?".

Man...that sure was some tough questioning there!

Palin knew where that was going, why else would a question like that be asked ? I would have said " New York Times ", just to fuck with her ......

Of course, Hannity is gonna treat Palin different than he would treat Biden.

So why the hell can't you Obama huggers admit that Charles Gibson, Katie Couric, Olbermann, etc ... handle dems in a 180 degree different manner than repubs ?

Olbermann is a self-admited Liberal, no surprise there.

That'd be like putting Obama on Sean Hannity's show.

Charles Gibson? Did you see the debate between Obama and Hillary?

And Couric asked questions. Hell the McCain campaign said it was unfair for Palin to be asked a question on Pakistan (that she ended up speaking the opposite side then McCain with so he said she didn't mean that) because it was off the cuff.

But it's okay for McCain to mock Biden's gaffes that might be off the cuff?

:cuckoo:

Palin knew where that was going, why else would a question like that be asked ? I would have said " New York Times ", just to fuck with her ......

What? Tell us where it was going then.

Its a softball question. And she fucked it up, bigtime.

Forum List

Back