I pose this question to all USMB users:

Remember to keep that handy when they ask for your qualifications later on. :lol:

You mean questions like her thinking $215,000 a year is "working class" wages?

Palin makes $125,000 yearly as governor, and her husband makes about $90,000 a year combined from his commercial fishing business and his part-time job as a production operator on the North Slope. Palin says she represents 'Joe Six-pack' - Yahoo! News

You would think he would want to be on one of those crab fishermen ... Deadliest Catch : Discovery Channel
... just to get away from her for a few days or weeks.

[youtube]CRO6H8puHF8[/youtube]

But then again maybe he thinks he already caught the "Deadliest Catch" when he hooked up with her??? :D

Olbermann is a self-admited Liberal, no surprise there.

That'd be like putting Obama on Sean Hannity's show.

Charles Gibson? Did you see the debate between Obama and Hillary?

And Couric asked questions. Hell the McCain campaign said it was unfair for Palin to be asked a question on Pakistan (that she ended up speaking the opposite side then McCain with so he said she didn't mean that) because it was off the cuff.

But it's okay for McCain to mock Biden's gaffes that might be off the cuff?

:cuckoo:

Hillary and Obama are both Dems......

Other than that, thanks for half -admitting the media bias, i guess......:razz:

Why? HAs Palin dropped out of the race?

Has Obama? Lets remind everyone of his stellar cast of friends, advisors and hangers on, shall we?

Wright anyone? A certain felon from his home State that helped win him his seat in the State and Federal Senate? An admitted terrorist? A Communist? Lobby groups from all over the place? A Economic Advisor that made 90 MILLION dollars before being fired for unethical loans and illegal record keeping dealing directly with the current crisis? His lawyer trust that sues his opponents to try and stop their campaign ads? How about that quip about all 57 States? Or the one about how we cling to guns and religion out of fear?

Palin has more foreign relations experience then the Junior Senator. Actual on the job experience running a Government and she won several very important debates in the process.

You dumb shits keep under estimating and we shall see who has the last laugh.

Hillary and Obama are both Dems......

Other than that, thanks for half -admitting the media bias, i guess......:razz:

Fox News in general is media biased.

Hillary and Obama are both dems, Charlie Gibson was playing gotcha questions with Obama all night.

Do you not remember the amount of booing he received AT the debate?

Oh, and anyone who is a Liberal will tell you that Keith does not like the Republicans and he admits that. Hell he's proud of that really.

Though with the kind of things Republicans do that he reports for his show, I can't blame him.

Last edited:
What? Tell us where it was going then.

Its a softball question. And she fucked it up, bigtime.

Ok, Palin answers "Fox News, Newsmax, NY Post, Wall Street Journal"

Then Couric says " why those outlets ?" and it just turns into a redundant cluster fuck....

Ok, Palin answers "Fox News, Newsmax, NY Post, Wall Street Journal"

Then Couric says " why those outlets ?" and it just turns into a redundant cluster fuck....

That's something her and Dick Cheney have in common other then hunting then.

Their favorite news outlets are Fox News. :eusa_whistle:

But hey, breaking news!

Citizens for Legitimate Government

ST. LOUIS – (PTSD News) – In a stunning turn of events, Joe Biden has been replaced with a caribou for Thursday’s vice presidential debate at Washington University. “The media has been absolutely unfair and cruel to Governor Palin,” said Rick Davis of the McCain campaign, “so its only fair that she gets a level playing field for this debate.”

“Finally, Sarah will get a fair shot,” a Palin spokesperson said. “We think with the new rules, this debate will be right on target.” The caribou, named Nedib, has been flown into St. Louis from Barrow, Alaska.

“America get ready for a real shootout,” Palin told a cheering crowd at an evangelical rally in Sikeston, Missouri. “I am about to blow the opponent away.” Clancy Franklin, a spokesperson for Joe Biden, said he was fine with the last minute change. “She can debate a post, for all I care,” Franklin said, “She’ll still come in second. We need Joe on the campaign trail.”

“I am going to take time from my nap to watchicate this debate,” said President [sic] Bush, “because I have looked into the eyes of the caribou and I was able to get a sense of his soul.”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, CBS, NBC in general ARE media biased.

Hillary and Obama are both dems, Charlie Gibson was playing gotcha questions with Obama all night.

1) fixed it for you........

2) Hillary is out of the picture, do you think Gibson wants McCain in office ?

1) fixed it for you........

2) Hillary is out of the picture, do you think Gibson wants McCain in office ?

You tell me? Whom do you think he'll vote for come November?

And who isn't biased according to you then? If anybody, because I have my own personal opinion on whom I think is biased and not biased.

Fox News in general is media biased.

Do you not remember the amount of booing he received AT the debate?

Oh, and anyone who is a Liberal will tell you that Keith does not like the Republicans and he admits that. Hell he's proud of that really.

Though with the kind of things Republicans do that he reports for his show, I can't blame him.

Nobody could guess that now could they? Kieth dosen't like Republicans.. Hell he leaned over tonight and yelled "morons"" you people even go to the same school of insults. fuck a duck

That's something her and Dick Cheney have in common other then hunting then.

Their favorite news outlets are Fox News. :eusa_whistle:

But hey, breaking news!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Presenting a hypothetical scenario as fact, typical liberal tactic.....:eek:

Presenting a hypothetical scenario as fact, typical liberal tactic.....:eek:

I'll quote your buddy Johnny Mac on this one.

"Lighten up and get a life." :rofl:

Honestly, if you can't take a joke then I don't know what to tell you.

Instead you call it a "typical liberal tactic."

Note: Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you have a Liberal bias driveby. :D

I'll quote your buddy Johnny Mac on this one.

"Lighten up and get a life." :rofl:

Honestly, if you can't take a joke then I don't know what to tell you.

Instead you call it a "typical liberal tactic."

Note: Having a sense of humor doesn't mean you have a Liberal bias driveby. :D

i was indeed joking with that post sir....:D

Has Obama? Lets remind everyone of his stellar cast of friends, advisors and hangers on, shall we?

Wright anyone? A certain felon from his home State that helped win him his seat in the State and Federal Senate? An admitted terrorist? A Communist? Lobby groups from all over the place? A Economic Advisor that made 90 MILLION dollars before being fired for unethical loans and illegal record keeping dealing directly with the current crisis? His lawyer trust that sues his opponents to try and stop their campaign ads? How about that quip about all 57 States? Or the one about how we cling to guns and religion out of fear?

Palin has more foreign relations experience then the Junior Senator. Actual on the job experience running a Government and she won several very important debates in the process.

You dumb shits keep under estimating and we shall see who has the last laugh.

Please don't tell me you actually believe that. You may like Palin better than Obama and think she has more "executive experience" (which if you go by running something, she has more than McCain too), but to say she has more foreign relations experience than Obama is just inaccurate.

i was indeed joking with that post sir....:D

Well good, I figured you were being serious still.

You'll get to know that on this board that I like to make plenty of sarcastic remarks and joke around alot.

I'd also like to say welcome to the board. We perhaps disagree on plenty already but always nice to see new people here.

Well good, I figured you were being serious still.

You'll get to know that on this board that I like to make plenty of sarcastic remarks and joke around alot.

I'd also like to say welcome to the board. We perhaps disagree on plenty already but always nice to see new people here.

Thanks, looks like a good board .......

Forum List

Back