I parked in San Francisco

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
Yeah, I had to drive to the city for something. I parked the car for just a short while but did make sure to remove all valuables before leaving..... however, I had forgotten a couple of free WNBA game tickets that someone gave me the day before and I had them sitting on the back seat.
When I came back to the car the passenger rear window was smashed out and someone had left TWO MORE!
Now I have a broken window and 4 useless tickets !

Yeah, I had to drive to the city for something. I parked the car for just a short while but did make sure to remove all valuables before leaving..... however, I had forgotten a couple of free WNBA game tickets that someone gave me the day before and I had them sitting on the back seat.
When I came back to the car the passenger rear window was smashed out and someone had left TWO MORE!
Wow, LOL, I was going to suggest looking at who occupied the seats, but I see you weren't too crest-fallen. At least your insurance will cover the window.

The dirty SOBs are now littering on other peoples property.

From what I hear, you are lucky they didn't steal the care to go to the game in. Looks like you will be out, the tickets and your deductible.:(

From what I hear, you are lucky they didn't steal the care to go to the game in. Looks like you will be out, the tickets and your deductible.:(

Yeah man.... homeless, drug addled inhabitants wandering the streets.... looking to drop their WNBA tickets anywhere they feel like it.... no wonder my rates are going up!

Forum List

Back