justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Takes the stage:

"Man it's hot here today!" Lol....

" Any ice cream stands survive? " lol lol

" I ain't seen this much charcoal since my first Christmas stocking! Lol lol

"C'mon cheer up people!
Go home, kick back and have a beer!" Lol lol...

Takes the stage:
"C'mon cheer up people!

All kidding aside, a little bug in my ear tells me that Maui was no accident. And they know it wasn't "climate change." Someone PLANNED for Maui to go up in flames knowing those high winds were coming from the typhoon and left those power lines turned on and cancelled the warnings then delayed water to emergency services on purpose hoping what happened would happen!

Think about it! Maui an island was the ideal "controlled burn" which was limited by its coasts to how far it could go and far away from anything really important like a big city, as a sacrificial lamb upon to blame on climate change to soon justify draconian new "climate" initiatives imposed by Washington! I know I'm right!

I mean, just look at Biden's and the government's reaction to the whole thing! It fits!

All kidding aside, a little bug in my ear tells me that Maui was no accident. And they know it wasn't "climate change." Someone PLANNED for Maui to go up in flames knowing those high winds were coming from the typhoon and left those power lines turned on and cancelled the warnings then delayed water to emergency services on purpose hoping what happened would happen!

Think about it! Maui an island was the ideal "controlled burn" which was limited by its coasts to how far it could go and far away from anything really important like a big city, as a sacrificial lamb upon to blame on climate change to soon justify draconian new "climate" initiatives imposed by Washington! I know I'm right!

I mean, just look at Biden's and the government's reaction to the whole thing! It fits!
I agree....it doesn't add up

Takes the stage:

"C'mon cheer up people!
The MSM praised Joe's compassion for the residents.

If you're implying using salt water on a fire, possibly because it sterilizes the soil, preventing regrowth of plants.
Wow.... Didn't think of it. Still it seems the lesser of two evils no?

Forum List

Back