I ordered my first gun today

Fucking dumbass, this place did not have it in-stock and they had to get it from the distributor.
indeed!

andrew-ramirez-hello-kitty-render-3-copy.jpg

old man, you are nothing but a washed up used douche bag.
You couldn't lift nor pump a 590A1. This gun is a mans gun. :p
My 590A1 is going to be smoking hot when I am done with it
I owned you bitch. I showed you 650 rounds of ammo that you claimed "didn't add up"
You are GUN STUPID :p :p :p

updated siggy.....

You really do get butthurt easily, don't you?

Duke has been around a long time. From what I have seen, he knows his stuff where firearms are concerned. You, on the other hand, just bought your first gun.

And don't underestimate old men. We know shit and can see a wannabe quickly.

You really do get butthurt easily, don't you?

Duke has been around a long time. From what I have seen, he knows his stuff where firearms are concerned. You, on the other hand, just bought your first gun.

And don't underestimate old men. We know shit and can see a wannabe quickly.

Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance. - David Mamet

That is why I love a good rifle. You can tune in the best accuracy. And you always have room for improvement, so the challenge stay.
Not all rifles or pistols are as accurate as I would like them to be. I didn't even learn that until about 19 or so.

I was spoiled, my 1st gun was a Marlin Model 60 and the bullets would go where you aimed.

I could set off shotgun shells with it. And I did.

Next thing you know I'm shooting a Dan Wesson .44 Magnum and the grouping is like 8" at 15 yards. :uhh::eusa_snooty::102:

That's when I learned not all guns are created equal.

Not all rifles or pistols are as accurate as I would like them to be. I didn't even learn that until about 19 or so.

I was spoiled, my 1st gun was a Marlin Model 60 and the bullets would go where you aimed.

I could set off shotgun shells with it. And I did.

And some guns come out of the box incapable of shooting with a damn. I bought a Ruger Mini14 back in 2006. It wouldn't print tight groups even sandbagged in a gun vise.

1 to 3 o'clock is dialing in.
11 o'clock is a 3 shot group.
4 o'clock and the bullseye are 5 shot groups.
The rest are 1 shots.
grouping2.jpg

Pretty good. I don't shoot rifles anymore. I used to be able to use open sights and hit anything up to 600 yds then the Eye Sockets didn't work so well anymore. And I hate using a scope.

I primarily shoot a 1911A1 and don't sight shoot. I spot shoot. Spot shooting, I get about 65 to 80% shots into the kill zone at 25 yds. I used to be better but old guys miss more. Let's see if the Shotgun Slater knows what spot shooting is and where is it used.

Pretty good. I don't shoot rifles anymore. I used to be able to use open sights and hit anything up to 600 yds then the Eye Sockets didn't work so well anymore. And I hate using a scope.

I primarily shoot a 1911A1 and don't sight shoot. I spot shoot. Spot shooting, I get about 65 to 80% shots into the kill zone at 25 yds. I used to be better but old guys miss more. Let's see if the Shotgun Slater knows what spot shooting is and where is it used.
I have no idea what spot shooting is. What is that?
I know the bullets are going to go 2 1/2 inches above where the sights of my pistol are aiming.
It's a shooter. It's pleasantly accurate. I could hit a golf ball with it @ 20 yards.
Probably no further than that, but it's a pistol.
What is this spot shootin' with a .45 stuff?

Last edited:
I'm not a teabagger, but I can answer why I buy guns.

It is quite simple. I like guns. I hunt, I shoot, and I collect them. Whether a Dim or a Repug is in office, I am always game for another gun.
I do too.
I have bought a total of 5, three rifles and two pistols.
The last ones I bought was when H.W. Bush was president.
My pistols for my wife and I.
Last year a neighbor died, his wife gave me his .357.
I was referring to people who buy weapons based on political fear.

I have no idea what spot shooting is. What is that?
I know the bullets are going to go 2 1/2 inches above where the sights of my pistol are aiming.
It's a shooter. It's pleasantly accurate. I could hit a golf ball with it @ 20 yards.
Probably no further than that, but it's a pistol.
What is this spot shootin' with a .45 stuff?

Spot shooting is where you practice with the weapon in the same position where you aim the mind and body rather than the sights. It's not as accurate but it's fast. You aren't aware of where the weapon is pointed anymore. And let's face it, an 80% hit rate at 25yds means that at least every 2 shots will be in the kill rate. During the time it takes to sight in, at least 2 shots are delivered by the spot shooter.

While I didn't watch the video straight through, I did watch the highlights. The 590A1 didn't look so good, but given that the video was almost 9 years old one would hope that Mossberg ironed out the glitches shown in the video.

My heart was warmed by the performance of the 500. I have one, though not the Magpul edition, and it's as reliable as any I have ever had.

While I didn't watch the video straight through, I did watch the highlights. The 590A1 didn't look so good, but given that the video was almost 9 years old one would hope that Mossberg ironed out the glitches shown in the video.

My heart was warmed by the performance of the 500. I have one, though not the Magpul edition, and it's as reliable as any I have ever had.
Unreliable is not something a person wants in a tatical weapon. I will stick to the old fashioned break open shotgun. My stevens 12 ga. is old and never had a problem with it.

Forum List

Back