Jut in time for "The Summer Of Love 2.0"....12ga bang stick with pointy-stabby

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
I picked-up this Mossberg 590 12ga on Tuesday and got around to messing with it today. 20" cylinder bore barrel. 8 + 1 capacity with 2.75" shells.

p 002 (2).JPG

It sports a Speed Feed buttstock that holds for rounds and has ghost ring sights and a M7 bayonet mount. I gave $250.00 for it......I ordered a metal enhanced safety upgrade kit for it.

I picked-up this Mossberg 590 12ga on Tuesday and got around to messing with it today. 20" cylinder bore barrel. 8 + 1 capacity with 2.75" shells.

View attachment 913762

It sports a Speed Feed buttstock that holds for rounds and has ghost ring sights and a M7 bayonet mount. I gave $250.00 for it......I ordered a metal enhanced safety upgrade kit for it.
I've had one of those for a very, very long time. However, I did recently give it some upgrades!

Attachments

• 20240307_153548.jpg
    20240307_153548.jpg
    461.7 KB · Views: 4
Been thinking bout getting the 590S I believe that you can load shortys with others except the mags. Wife did some shotgunning before we met.

I've had one of those for a very, very long time. However, I did recently give it some upgrades!
Damn, do you have ape arms?.....I did not know they included so many spacers with a magpul stock....Did you buy extra spacers?

I also picked-up a older blued M500 8 +1 at the same time and ordered a magpul stock for it (it came with a p-grip Knoxx stock which I hate on a Mossberg) and it looks like it comes with two spacers....I'll lose one of those to make it "entry length".

I always liked the Mossberg corncob forend.

View attachment 913762

I've had one of those for a very, very long time.
Damn, do you have ape arms?.....I did not know they included so many spacers with a magpul stock....Did you buy extra spacers?

I also picked-up a older blued M500 8 +1 at the same time and ordered a magpul stock for it (it came with a p-grip Knoxx stock which I hate on a Mossberg) and it looks like it comes with two spacers....I'll lose one of those to make it "entry length".

I always liked the Mossberg corncob forend.

Let us say that I am rather tall. And leave it at that! :auiqs.jpg:

I've had one of those for a very, very long time.

Let us say that I am rather tall. And leave it at that! :auiqs.jpg:
I got the M500A 8+1 finished.

ss 003 (2).JPG

The MagPul stock (used off of eBay) had a side saddle refill attached to it. It was a six-rounder but I cut it back to five because it was too close to my wrist....Just right now.

I put a MagPul barrel band I had on it and added a 1" QD swivel and a M1 Carbine sling. It already had a aftermarket M-7 bayonet mount. I did remount it because I wanted to get some scope rosin under it so it won't move under recoil.

The stock was gray but I painted it and the corncob OD.....BTW, it came with four spacers but I only used one to make the stock entry length.

I got the M500A 8+1 finished.

View attachment 914635

The MagPul stock (used off of eBay) had a side saddle refill attached to it. It was a six-rounder but I cut it back to five because it was too close to my wrist....Just right now.

I put a MagPul barrel band I had on it and added a 1" QD swivel and a M1 Carbine sling. It already had a aftermarket M-7 bayonet mount. I did remount it because I wanted to get some scope rosin under it so it won't move under recoil.

The stock was gray but I painted it and the corncob OD.....BTW, it came with four spacers but I only used one to make the stock entry length.
Looks very presentable.

Forum List

Back