I ordered my first gun today

Unreliable is not something a person wants in a tatical weapon. I will stick to the old fashioned break open shotgun. My stevens 12 ga. is old and never had a problem with it.

One of the big pluses with a double bbl shotgun is that, if it has double triggers, you can have 2 different rounds ready and choose which one you need.

And a 870 just doesn't wear out EVER. and has done the same tactical job that your new found toy can do. Plus, it's a great pheasant or goose gun. Now, tell me again why you need a tactical shotgun when the venerable 870 shotgun does a better job in the blinds.
How about a Winchester Model 97? Used in WWI in the trenches.

1692574744818.jpeg

Just finished ordering the fourth :) (online of course)

SAINT® VICTOR .308 AR-10 RIFLE
CZ 75 Compact
P365

The Duke knows not to challenge me anymore, I gelded him yesterday and fed him his testicles.

I showed him 650 rounds of 12G and he said that was impossible.
Nope. :stir:

Hence the updated siggy.....

Last edited:
SAINT® VICTOR .308 AR-10 RIFLE
CZ 75 Compact
P365

The Duke knows not to challenge me anymore, I gelded him yesterday and fed him his testicles.

I showed him 650 rounds of 12G and he said that was impossible.
Nope. :stir:

Hence the updated siggy.....

If you would rein in your ego and stop over-reacting to people, you would see that you could benefit from the wealth of knowledge our posters have on firearms.

Just finished ordering the fourth :) (online of course)

Why are you ordering online? Is it price? Once you pay shipping & handling, plus the fee the receiver charges you for the transaction, is it still cheaper?

I like handling the guns I buy before I buy them. But maybe you have a good reason.

So whomever your ordered you gun from wouldn't send it? Or the place you would pick it up was closed during the lockdown?
I meant if they try that mask bullshit again, I have a rude awakening for them. I am prepared this time.

Why are you ordering online? Is it price? Once you pay shipping & handling, plus the fee the receiver charges you for the transaction, is it still cheaper?

I like handling the guns I buy before I buy them. But maybe you have a good reason.
family firearms 19.95 shipping, no sales tax. Best prices I can find and my FFL charges 10.00
I test the gun I want to buy at the local rifle range. (exception shotgun)

On my vacation I practiced with my P65X MACRO and I can hit the target.

And I practiced with my shotgun and blew right through 750 rounds over a 3 day weekend.

A quick recommendation from an old shooter. Buy a .22 rifle. You will increase your shooting time, and that will increase your proficiency and accuracy.
Yes, I bought a Henry Lever Action .22LR / short as well
I put a large hoop lever on it and dressed it up with leather.

And I practiced with my shotgun and blew right through 750 rounds over a 3 day weekend.
Oh, back to this bullshit. :shock:

Dude, nobody pops of 750 rounds of 12 gauge ..oh..over 3 days.

Maybe..

Idk man, back in the day there was 4 of us and we'd use about 80-150 shells a session.

Just shootin' clays. Hand-chucked clays out in the woods. One thing I noticed about that is if you

get on a bad roll, it stays bad. I could hit 18 in a row, then 19 is way off, and from 19 to 30 miss every one.

Last edited:
Nope. Took a 3 day defensive training class. Outdoor, running around, inside structures, peeking around corners, whole nine yards.
And I have been training with my P365X MACRO. Proficient

Forum List

Back