I now trust Dak Prescott and no longer want to see Romo

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Dak is accurate, mobile, and doesn't make bad decisions and I want to see him be the permanent starter for the Cowboys. Romo is too old, injury prone and turnover prone and I want to see them turn the page

Romo had his chance and couldn't deliver. I believe in DAK and that's a FACT

Cowgirlz are keeping the 'long ball' out of Daks playbook. Why? (Oh, he finally threw a short ball TD, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!)

Dak is still 2-3 years away from reading defenses, like Wentz!! Fly, Eagles, Fly.............:party:..........

Cowgirlz are keeping the 'long ball' out of Daks playbook. Why? (Oh, he finally threw a short ball TD, F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!)

Dak is still 2-3 years away from reading defenses, like Wentz!! Fly, Eagles, Fly.............:party:..........

He threw long passes last night mongo

I think the Cowpies are pretty well set up with Dak at QB, Elliot at RB, a solid O-line. If they concentrate on defense and if Jerruh can keep from interfering, they'll be a force to contend with.

Cowgirlz can concentrate all they want on defense. Won't help them much, as their D is mediocre.

I think the Cowpies are pretty well set up with Dak at QB, Elliot at RB, a solid O-line. If they concentrate on defense and if Jerruh can keep from interfering, they'll be a force to contend with.

Cowgirlz can concentrate all they want on defense. Won't help them much, as their D is mediocre.

Good offense can overshadow the defense. Dak is a CHAIN MOVER

So is 'Oh-No Romo', whose gonna replace him when healthy. Fart-lips 'fbj' will really be cry'in racism when dat' happens.....:blsmile:

So is 'Oh-No Romo', whose gonna replace him when healthy. Fart-lips 'fbj' will really be cry'in racism when dat' happens.....:blsmile:

I will be pissed because it's stupid. That old injury and turnover prone mutherfucker hasn't played in a year and u bench a rookie who keeps the team winning

I will be pissed because it's stupid. That old injury and turnover prone mutherfucker hasn't played in a year and u bench a rookie who keeps the team winning

You lost a game. Are not 3-0, like the Eagles...........:lol:.

If you watched all 3 games they really are

Nope......2-1........your wannabe 3-0 is duly noted, though.

They played 2 teams better than what the eagles played and was supposed to win both of them. We both know the giants and skins are better than the browns and bears

They played 2 teams better than what the eagles played and was supposed to win both of them. We both know the giants and skins are better than the browns and bears

We decimated the Steelers. Some idjits were already picking them to be S-Bowl contenders!. We handed the Steelers their worst loss since 1989! They failed to even score a TD! Giants + Skins + Bears rolled into one team, still doesn't equal the Steelers!
Don't make me have to predict that you get your asses whooped by the 49'ers now, next week.

We decimated the Steelers. Some idjits were already picking them to be S-Bowl contenders!. We handed the Steelers their worst loss since 1989! They failed to even score a TD! Giants + Skins + Bears rolled into one team, still doesn't equal the Steelers!
Don't make me have to predict that you get your asses whooped by the 49'ers now, next week.

Mutherfucker you know the skins and giants are better than the bears and browns

I got news for you

1. No more AFC teams are coming to the Linc

And u belong in a home if you think the eagles going 16-0

Mutherfucker you know the skins and giants are better than the bears and browns

I got news for you

1. No more AFC teams are coming to the Linc

And u belong in a home if you think the eagles going 16-0

Never said that! 2-0 over the Cowgirlz this season, tho'!!! (Wentz better than Dak/Romo and Eagles defense much, much better...)

Forum List

Back