I now trust Dak Prescott and no longer want to see Romo

Danny White v2.0

Can't even say that because he led the cowboys to 3 straight nfc championship games
Yeah but he lost them all, just like Romo loses all his playoff games.

u seem slow so let me break it down for you

Danny white had playoff success

Romo didnt
Not like Merideth, Staubach, Morten, and Aikman.

Troy Aikman was a faggot
Please... Whatever his sexual proclivities, he QBed his teams to 3 championships.

Great, wonderful.

you sound worried and gay

You sound like some quarter wit that just makes shit up with no evidence required.

dude I dont agree with a lot of stuff he posts but I agree with him this time,you really DO sound worried that the cowboys will be good with prescott at QB.:D

Oh and he is HARDLY making things up without any evidence.I watched the LOS ANGELES RAMS first game back in LA which was a pre season game against the cowboys.He was very impressive.John Gruden and other announcers agreed that they were in very good capable hands with him the whole season without Romo so he is HARDLY making things up.:rolleyes: I think John Gruden has just a litte bit more credibility than you do.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If I was a cowboys fan,I also would feel very comfortable with Presott and would prefer him over Romo.He reminds me an awful lot of russel wilson of the seahawks.

Let's see how dak does without dez this week. I'm not saying the kid sucks but I think it's crazy that any of the pundits are claiming he's looked better than wentz up to this point

Let's see how dak does without dez this week. I'm not saying the kid sucks but I think it's crazy that any of the pundits are claiming he's looked better than wentz up to this point

Dez didn't do shit last week until the game was out of reach so explain to me what you talking about?

Dez didn't do shit last week until the game was out of reach so explain to me what you talking about?
I haven't watched any of the cowboys games but I would assume dez gets some safety help during games which opens the field up a little bit and him being out would make it more difficult for dak to find guys open

I haven't watched any of the cowboys games but I would assume dez gets some safety help during games which opens the field up a little bit and him being out would make it more difficult for dak to find guys open

Dez is trash and I'm glad he is hurt

I guess bro. I mean I guess you can just throw 40 slants to Beasley and Elliot can get 50 yards on the ground. Maybe that's enough some weeks

I guess bro. I mean I guess you can just throw 40 slants to Beasley and Elliot can get 50 yards on the ground. Maybe that's enough some weeks

If Dez is a uncoordinated goofball

Dez is trash and I'm glad he is hurt
Dez is a crybaby and hypocrtie.He whined in that playoff game against the packers a couple years ago saying-man I dont see how that wasnt a catch. He was juggling it in his arm when he was going down so grow up dez,it was NOT a catch.:rolleyes:

He and the other players on that team are hypocrites as well because where were their voices to be heard the week before when they stole a game against detriot after the cowboy defender mugged the lions reciver and made the correct call throwing the yellow flag then picked it up and said there was no personal foul. such fucking hypocrites dez and them are.they will whine over a correct call not going thier way but then when a BAD CALL goes FOR THE,they wont come out and say-that was the wrong call,our player did commit that person foul.:rolleyes: fucking hypocrites make me sick.

Romo, for his own sake, should retire or he won't be able to walk when he is older. Not worth it

Dak is accurate, mobile, and doesn't make bad decisions and I want to see him be the permanent starter for the Cowboys. Romo is too old, injury prone and turnover prone and I want to see them turn the page

Romo had his chance and couldn't deliver. I believe in DAK and that's a FACT
He throws interceptions and he doesn't drive his team down the field to score with 2 minutes left. He's not the guy.

I think the Cowpies are pretty well set up with Dak at QB, Elliot at RB, a solid O-line. If they concentrate on defense and if Jerruh can keep from interfering, they'll be a force to contend with.
The D only gave up 19 points. Dak sucks. 2 picks. Almost 3 or 4.

what a difference 6 years make
Yea but in March 2021

Dak Prescott, Cowboys agree to 4-year, $160M contract​

Tom Brady won his last championship in his 20th year in the league?

Stafford was 34

Dak is 29 years old. In his prime. I always knew he sucked. You didn't. Told you so.

dude I dont agree with a lot of stuff he posts but I agree with him this time,you really DO sound worried that the cowboys will be good with prescott at QB.:D

Oh and he is HARDLY making things up without any evidence.I watched the LOS ANGELES RAMS first game back in LA which was a pre season game against the cowboys.He was very impressive.John Gruden and other announcers agreed that they were in very good capable hands with him the whole season without Romo so he is HARDLY making things up.:rolleyes: I think John Gruden has just a litte bit more credibility than you do.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

If I was a cowboys fan,I also would feel very comfortable with Presott and would prefer him over Romo.He reminds me an awful lot of russel wilson of the seahawks.
Gruden turned out to be a piece of shit huh? And he was wrong about Dak. How about that?

Forum List

Back