I now trust Dak Prescott and no longer want to see Romo

If you watched all 3 games they really are

Nope......2-1........your wannabe 3-0 is duly noted, though.

They played 2 teams better than what the eagles played and was supposed to win both of them. We both know the giants and skins are better than the browns and bears

We decimated the Steelers. Some idjits were already picking them to be S-Bowl contenders!. We handed the Steelers their worst loss since 1989! They failed to even score a TD! Giants + Skins + Bears rolled into one team, still doesn't equal the Steelers!
Don't make me have to predict that you get your asses whooped by the 49'ers now, next week.

Mutherfucker you know the skins and giants are better than the bears and browns

I got news for you

1. No more AFC teams are coming to the Linc

And u belong in a home if you think the eagles going 16-0

Never said that! 2-0 over the Cowgirlz this season, tho'!!! (Wentz better than Dak/Romo and Eagles defense much, much better...)

I will be looking for you on 10/31

Nope......2-1........your wannabe 3-0 is duly noted, though.

They played 2 teams better than what the eagles played and was supposed to win both of them. We both know the giants and skins are better than the browns and bears

We decimated the Steelers. Some idjits were already picking them to be S-Bowl contenders!. We handed the Steelers their worst loss since 1989! They failed to even score a TD! Giants + Skins + Bears rolled into one team, still doesn't equal the Steelers!
Don't make me have to predict that you get your asses whooped by the 49'ers now, next week.

Mutherfucker you know the skins and giants are better than the bears and browns

I got news for you

1. No more AFC teams are coming to the Linc

And u belong in a home if you think the eagles going 16-0

Never said that! 2-0 over the Cowgirlz this season, tho'!!! (Wentz better than Dak/Romo and Eagles defense much, much better...)

I will be looking for you on 10/31

I'll be here...........:cool-45:.

I think the Cowpies are pretty well set up with Dak at QB, Elliot at RB, a solid O-line. If they concentrate on defense and if Jerruh can keep from interfering, they'll be a force to contend with.

Cowgirlz can concentrate all they want on defense. Won't help them much, as their D is mediocre.

Good offense can overshadow the defense. Dak is a CHAIN MOVER

Offense wins games, defense wins championships, been that way in the NFL for decades and decades.

I think the Cowpies are pretty well set up with Dak at QB, Elliot at RB, a solid O-line. If they concentrate on defense and if Jerruh can keep from interfering, they'll be a force to contend with.

Cowgirlz can concentrate all they want on defense. Won't help them much, as their D is mediocre.

Offense wins games, defense wins championships, been that way in the NFL for decades and decades.

WRONG

Offense sells tickets, defense wins championship if they cause turnovers

WRONG

Sure, whatever you say.

WRONG

Sure, whatever you say.

Log Out

Dak is accurate, mobile, and doesn't make bad decisions and I want to see him be the permanent starter for the Cowboys. Romo is too old, injury prone and turnover prone and I want to see them turn the page

Romo had his chance and couldn't deliver. I believe in DAK and that's a FACT

Romo is a LOSER.

Whenever it really matters he chokes.

Dak is accurate, mobile, and doesn't make bad decisions and I want to see him be the permanent starter for the Cowboys. Romo is too old, injury prone and turnover prone and I want to see them turn the page

Tony Romo = Drew Bledsoe!

Dak Preston = Tom Brady without the issues!

Romo is a LOSER.

I agree, he had 2006 to 2014 to make the NFC championship game and could never do it

WRONG

Sure, whatever you say.

Log Out

Fuck Off

Romo is a LOSER.

I agree, he had 2006 to 2014 to make the NFC championship game and could never do it

Romo is a LOSER.

surprised he wasn't let go after that

Romo is a LOSER.

He is a loser. It's mental. He is afraid to be a winner, IMNSHO.

Romo is a LOSER.

Poor decision maker for sure

Danny White v2.0

Can't even say that because he led the cowboys to 3 straight nfc championship games

Danny White v2.0

Can't even say that because he led the cowboys to 3 straight nfc championship games
Yeah but he lost them all, just like Romo loses all his playoff games.

u seem slow so let me break it down for you

Danny white had playoff success

Romo didnt

Danny White v2.0

Romo didnt
Not like Merideth, Staubach, Morten, and Aikman.

Danny White v2.0

Romo didnt
Not like Merideth, Staubach, Morten, and Aikman.

Troy Aikman was a faggot

Forum List

Back