I noticed most white people don't like talking on the phone

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I feel this way because most people on dating sites feel that it;s no need to talk on the phone before meeting face to face. They set up a date over text and then go meet.

Why is that? What the fuck is wrong with the phone?

My personal observation in Texas and Utah is that white folks love to talk on the phone.

I feel this way because most people on dating sites feel that it;s no need to talk on the phone before meeting face to face. They set up a date over text and then go meet.

Soo, we can conclude that only white people use dating web sites?

Interesting theory. Never heard that before. What observations led to this conclusion?

This assessment is just as bizarre. "White people" don't use the phone? :cuckoo:

What I don't understand is texting. Has no purpose unless you're in a natural disaster where phone service is out. I wouldn't pin it on a racial group though.

Soo, we can conclude that only white people use dating web sites?

Interesting theory. Never heard that before. What observations led to this conclusion?

The white people who use dating sites tend to skip the phone and only text

This assessment is just as bizarre. "White people" don't use the phone? :cuckoo:

What I don't understand is texting. Has no purpose unless you're in a natural disaster where phone service is out. I wouldn't pin it on a racial group though.

I can't wait for the 'Only white people text while having sex' thread.

Code:
It's called sexting...

Code:
It's called sexting...

Do they text each other?

FYI

Urban Dictionary sexting

Forum List

Back