I need the help of a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I wrote two Moderators and no reply or help offered yet. I dont know who else is here Mod and who is willing to help me?

Mods are as hard to catch here as an employee at Home Depot. They see you coming and disappear. Why don't you try crowd sourcing your problem here? Lots of people here might be willing to help you figure it out. Can't hurt. Tell us your problem.

Mods are as hard to catch here as an employee at Home Depot. They see you coming and disappear. Why don't you try crowd sourcing your problem here? Lots of people here might be willing to help you figure it out. Can't hurt. Tell us your problem.

No one can help me except someone with moderator powers because I need a mod to delete a few posts of mine. No one else could.

No one can help me except someone with moderator powers because I need a mod to delete a few posts of mine. No one else could.
Don't worry about it. Everybody posts dumb shit every once in a while, and deleting yours won't make those that read them forget yours. Most aren't going to bother tracking down some dumb statement unless they remember it, and it relates to a point they are trying to make

Make a simple joke. It always attracts a humorless mod like flies to .. something

Last edited:
Am pleased to hear you want to delete those old posts of yours , Mortuary , where you told us about your love of the SS and the splendid ideas of the Third Reich . But I found your identification to the female gender much harder to stomach and it would be nice to hear that your therapist has persuaded you not to transition .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back