I need Global Warming....I'm freezing!!

The earth has always adapted and will continue to- man has adapted and will continue to, or go extinct.
Man made innovation will help the adapting process. Stifling innovation will slow innovation.

Visiting my daughter in Florida, and it's 29 freakin degrees this morning!!

I didn't bring any warm clothes. Again, I'm in sunny Florida.

What the %#&^# is going on? ... :dunno:

No worries, my friend. It's that kind of "global warming" one can only get by welding one's ass to a an electric heater.

Global warming is causing the regular weather patterns to change. There go the frickin oranges, again.

Exactly.
Weather is different than climate.
A warming climate means more energetic weather, which means colder, warmer, windier, less wind, more rain, more drought, and just more extreme weather in general.

Didn't you hear? The Left has upgraded the term "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". Apparently, this is first time in the Earth's history that the climate is changing.
Dude. We really dont have room for mentally impaired hoaxers anymore. It was cute 10 years ago but now it poisons the well and prevents action. It creates a cop out for the GOP to have no environmental position because their well funded conspiracy sites say everything's fine.

It's almost as if you hoaxers dont understand how science works, and i'm shocked. Science verifies, builds on, or discredits what we collectively know about the world through new research, peer review, and reproducible methodology. It absolutely changes over time as it challenges itself. If you cant handle that, maybe you should bow out of these types of threads and focus on something more your speed like kicking rocks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Its cold outside - checkmate al gore."

This is how science works for bird brains like you. Youd be one of trumps "best people" on climate, and you know what that means.

Great thoughtful post!

This is how science works for bird brains like you. Youd be one of trumps "best people" on climate, and you know what that means.

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.
We want it warmer and welcome this so called global warming. When Palm trees appear in Duluth I will take it all seriously and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the shores of Lake Superior. I am willing to sacrifice coastal cities in the name of my comfort. They are lost causes anyway.

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.
We want it warmer and welcome this so called global warming. When Palm trees appear in Duluth I will take it all seriously and celebrate with a Mai Tai on the shores of Lake Superior. I am willing to sacrifice coastal cities in the name of my comfort. They are lost causes anyway.
It would be the height of stupidity to assume humans are the only biological organism on the planet that can survive independently from and without the rest. Our species thrived in the environment we are destroying. If we knock off enough key species we will be jeopardizing our own survivability in one way or another and forcing a move into a much more artificial lifestyle.

Anyone who would want to throw away the biodiversity we have either doesnt understand the evolutionary work that went into creating it or is a psycho.

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.
It would be the height of stupidity to assume humans are the only biological organism on the planet that can survive independently from and without the rest. Our species thrived in the environment we are destroying. If we knock off enough key species we will be jeopardizing our own survivability in one way or another and forcing a move into a much more artificial lifestyle.

Anyone who would want to throw away the biodiversity we have either doesnt understand the evolutionary work that went into creating it or is a psycho.

Climate changing as it has done for eons isn't the end of the world. Some species and areas benefit while others won't.
Spare the end of the world hyperbole. I live in a rural area and biodiversity is thriving.

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.

Climate changing as it has done for eons isn't the end of the world. Some species and areas benefit while others won't.
Spare the end of the world hyperbole. I live in a rural area and biodiversity is thriving.
That's a very typical and shortsighted response from a hoaxer. It sure is sad that the electoral college favors your tyrannical minority in it's idgaf about the environment.

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.

That's a very typical and shortsighted response from a hoaxer. It sure is sad that the electoral college favors your tyrannical minority in it's idgaf about the environment.

Walk the walk then.
Give up technology, get off the grid, live in a tent.
I hear many in California already are.

My environment is fine, thank you.

Great thoughtful post!

73135589_2679005812161865_164491475000754176_n.jpg

Great thoughtful post!

You got it wrong.

12745735_1711779459063068_6093991169712805464_n.jpg

Forum List

Back