I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

upload_2019-12-31_13-2-22.jpeg

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

there are many wonders of nature like this that most people think happen randomly,,,
As a career engineer I marvel at how well things are designed on both a micro and macro level. I don't think it's a good argument to say "Well yeah but you just wait around long enough and random stuff starts to order itself."

there are many wonders of nature like this that most people think happen randomly,,,
That some think happens naturally.

As a career engineer I marvel at how well things are designed on both a micro and macro level. I don't think it's a good argument to say "Well yeah but you just wait around long enough and random stuff starts to order itself."
Naturally yes, randomly no.

From the American Institute of Physics:

AAPT Statement on the Teaching of Evolution and Cosmology

So, the only question is: Incompetent, liars, or incompetent liars?
So if you wait awhile a puddle of mud will write a concerto. Interesting faith.
That's your claim, not mine. You're confusing yourself.
Nope, your claim. Stop being a coward and stop dancing around your beliefs.

No, sorry.

While we do know that lumps of chemicals can write music and use metaphors and imagery, some lumps of chemicals are too stupid to understand it:

Greta the Gifted Moron Can See CO2

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 297544

Why do you suppose every star in the universe is "ordered" into a spheroid shape? Is this magic?

Galaxies, ordered into spiral shapes.... magic?

Why is the methane molecule "ordered" into a regular tetrahedron shape? Why are magnetic field lines "ordered" into geometric shapes?

Why are eroded rock formations "ordered" into the shape of arches?

Why are planets "ordered" into elliptical orbits?

Why is debris "ordered" into neat rings around Saturn? Why are clouds on Saturn "ordered" into a hexagonal shape?

Why are waves " ordered" into sinusoidal shapes?

Last edited:
RE: I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order
⁜→ Fort Fun Indiana, et al,

There is a bigger conundrum behind these questions. But we should not consider the nature of reality.

Why do you suppose every star in the universe is "ordered" into a spheroid shape? Is this magic?
(COMMENT)

This has to do with the initial formation of a Star, as elements begin to cluster. As the mass accumulates with the clusters of elements with the largest atomic number moving to a point where it cannot push past elements with larger atomic numbers.

Stars appear to be spherical in shape, but they are affected by other objects that orbit around them. The more significant the mass in orbit, the greater the plasmic-tidal effect on the surface of the star. In some cases, the orbital mass is so significant, it will begin to pull plasmic material away from the star.

Galaxies, ordered into spiral shapes.... magic?
(COMMENT)

Not all galaxies are in a spiral shape.

Just because we don't have an answer, does not mean there is the intervention of a supernatural force (magic). However, supernatural force (magic), has never been declared or proven to be impossible. (But that is another discussion topic entirely.) Science assumes that it is beyond the potential study of science.
This is another phenomenon that we observe. The galactic shape is currently attributed to the product and impact associated with "Dark Matter/Energy."

Why is the methane molecule "ordered" into a regular tetrahedron shape? Why are magnetic field lines "ordered" into geometric shapes?
(COMMENT)

This is principle the special bonding interaction between transition metals and ion (sometimes a molecular formation) attached to a metal atom. We call this the Crystal Field Theory. No theory is perfect.

Most Respectfully,
R

No, sorry.

While we do know that lumps of chemicals can write music and use metaphors and imagery, some lumps of chemicals are too stupid to understand it:

You don’t think your body is just made up of everything listed in the Periodic Table?

No, sorry.

You don’t think your body is just made up of everything listed in the Periodic Table?
Uh...what?

No, sorry.

Uh...what?
Have your mommy explain to you.

No, sorry.

Uh...what?
Have your mommy explain to you.
Or the global community of scientists... Won't they be surprised to find out an uneducated slob like you has outsmarted them!

Forum List

Back