I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

thats seeing it you dumb mother fucker and it has nothing to do with what or how something is happening up/out there
haha... so watching it happen does not help us understand how it happens? Okay, freak.

What's best about your whiny, retarded post is your constant crybabying about "observational science" (a madeup term). Oh look, suddenly that doesn't apply.

why are you even in the science section? You know less than nothing about any of these topics.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Truly amazing. But more so than an eye? Or knee joint? Or the human brain which builds gears of metal? The deeper you go the more amazing nature is.

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

Truly amazing. But more so than an eye? Or knee joint? Or the human brain which builds gears of metal? The deeper you go the more amazing nature is.
It’s improbable it was an accident.

It’s improbable it was an accident.
"Accident"... wha? What does that even mean? Selection is not random.
You find that beneficial mutation yet?
Sure did! Thanks for asking!
Good for you! :itsok:
Thanks! And good for you that you finally got spoonfed.
Too bad you don’t have a link.

"Accident"... wha? What does that even mean? Selection is not random.
Spot on again! I have no links and have not posted one in this thread. You are sharp as a marble!

Spot on again! I have no links and have not posted one in this thread. You are sharp as a marble!
Busted again

Busted again
Yep, you got me, Officer Genius! I have no links and have not posted one in your thread.

Busted again
Yep, you got me, Officer Genius! I have no links and have not posted one in your thread.
Now why is it that mutations are never beneficial yet you believe mud evolved into the infinitesimal details of life to function?

Busted again
Now why is it that mutations are never beneficial yet you believe mud evolved into the infinitesimal details of life to function?
The same reason pink unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension, of course. Duh. Consult your iron aged instruction book for further reading.

Busted again
The same reason pink unicorns make ice cream in the 6th dimension, of course. Duh. Consult your iron aged instruction book for further reading.
Use science and logic. God have you both.

Busted again
Hmm, sorry, it's kind of pointless to use logic on false statements. Using dubious premises, ANYTHING can be argued with valid logic.

Oops, did you just learn something? That will be $5.

Busted again
Hmm, sorry, it's kind of pointless to use logic on false statements. Using dubious premises, ANYTHING can be argued with valid logic.

Oops, did you just learn something? That will be $5.
You call it false yet can’t even cite a reason to support that conclusion.
Leaving your head in the sand is not Science.

Oops. Did you learn something?

How can light and darkness be separated when they were never one to begin with?

First, there was the void. God created light and spacetime. He saw the light was good and then separated it like jello with the dark. He called the light pat day and the dark part night. Note, it's not the 24-hr day, but the establishment of light or EMS, spacetime, night, and more.

How and when did light get created in the big bang?

You call it false yet can’t even cite a reason to support that conclusion.
So true again, professor! I said that it is false to say that beneficial mutations cannot and do not exist, and at no time did I post a link obliterating this false claim in your little masturbatory thread. How DID you get so smart?

Forum List

Back