I Missed That Day in Physics Where Chaos Naturally Evolves Into Order

Oh, you won't back up your assertions of fact?
For you? Nope. If you were honestly interested, you would look it up yourself. This isn't "obscure" info. And I am not your mommy.

By the way, you agreed with me on the stated fact. So your whining is kind of embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
For you? Nope. If you were honestly interested, you would look it up yourself. This isn't "obscure" info. And I am not your mommy.
Your MO is making unsupported claims, fail to back them up when asked, and then criticize others for not finding what you should provide in the first place.

Brilliant.

By the way, you agreed with me on the stated fact. So your whining is kind of embarrassing to watch.
Opinion. Dismissed.
Hmm, no the following are facts:

- you whine too much
- you agreed 100% with the stated fact you are whining about

Why is the methane molecule "ordered" into a regular tetrahedron shape? Why are magnetic field lines "ordered" into geometric shapes?
(COMMENT)

This is principle the special bonding interaction between transition metals and ion (sometimes a molecular formation) attached to a metal atom. We call this the Crystal Field Theory. No theory is perfect.

Most Respectfully,
R
Actually the structure of the molecule is due to the number of electrons in the outer shell, called valence electrons.

If you read my post, obviously I don't think it's "magic" that there is symmetry and order at all levels in the universe.
If the universe is so symmetric and ordered, why do so many planets, stars and galaxies crash into each other???

When havoc is created, chaos ensues and catastrophe is inevitable- time lines are assigned after the facts-

of course they are observations,,,but whether they are accurate measurements is an assumption since they cant be verified,,,not to mention that red shift is an assumption itself,,,
Holy cow, you are a science denier.
I "KNOW" there are only 2 genders and Epstein didnt kill himself,,,

and science is only correct until they find new evidence to the contrary,,,
Cool story, but you believe in magic.

how so???
Because he is denying well established science.
well established doesnt mean its fact,,,

all I'm saying is no one can know for sure whats happening billions of miles away,,they can only assume and speculate,,,

and where does magic come into it??

days-of-creation-a1.png

Creation scientists have creation and design with intelligence behind it.
How can light and darkness be separated when they were never one to begin with?

all I'm saying is no one can know for sure whats happening billions of miles away,
Which is retarded, as you can literally tilt your head upward and do exactly that. You are embarrassing yourself.

thats seeing it you dumb mother fucker and it has nothing to do with what or how something is happening up/out there,,,

now go away troll,,,

The small hopping insect Issus coleoptratus uses toothed gears (magnified above with an electron microscope) to precisely synchronize the kicks of its hind legs as it jumps forward.

View attachment 297544

there are many wonders of nature like this that most people think happen randomly,,,
As a career engineer I marvel at how well things are designed on both a micro and macro level. I don't think it's a good argument to say "Well yeah but you just wait around long enough and random stuff starts to order itself."
Me too.

It is built into the laws of nature so to speak. Since the beginning of time the one constant has been complexification. The universe started out as subatomic particles and very quickly formed hydrogen and helium (cosmic evolution). Hydrogen and helium formed structures such as stars and galaxies (stellar evolution). The supernovas of stars created all of the elements and compounds that we see through fusion (chemical evolution). Life making the leap from inanimate matter to single celled organism and evolving into evermore increasing complex life forms (biological evolution) up to the point that beings that know and create eventually arose (evolution of consciousness).

Every step along the way matter and energy complexified and was controlled by and predestined by the laws of nature. It's not an accident that intelligence arose, the universe is literally an intelligence creating machine.

But it only created it once. There’s the mystery.

But it only created it once. There’s the mystery.
No, the mystery is how you were divined this information.

Spoiler alert: you weren't, and you could not possibly know the truth of this.

Shaman DOTR, you aren't impressing anyone.

Fort Fun Indiana's MO is to make unsubstantiated claims, fail to back them up and then criticize you for not finding what he should be providing in the first place.

The reason he doesn't provide the basis of his beliefs is that he totally takes out of context what he reads. So if he provided the links, it would be easy to show the flaws in his logic.

He is not being intellectually dishonest, he's just being plain old dishonest. He's not an intellectual. Which partially explains why he behaves like a spoiled child in discussions.

His problem is that his religion is Marxist materialism. It’s just about the most exclusive philosophy in the world in that it can never brook any challenge

Fort Fun Indiana's MO is to make unsubstantiated claims, fail to back them up and then criticize you for not finding what he should be providing in the first place.

The reason he doesn't provide the basis of his beliefs is that he totally takes out of context what he reads. So if he provided the links, it would be easy to show the flaws in his logic.

He is not being intellectually dishonest, he's just being plain old dishonest. He's not an intellectual. Which partially explains why he behaves like a spoiled child in discussions.

His problem is that his religion is Marxist materialism. It’s just about the most exclusive philosophy in the world in that it can never brook any challenge
I couldn't agree more.

They claim they have no religious affiliation to pursue secular humanist morally relativistic policies through the government to skirt 1st Amendment restrictions. Just like a terrorist.

Forum List

Back