I miss the girl groups!!!

Nobody called these ladies bitches and ho's!!!

Well maybe Phil did, but he got his!!Ronettes - Bing Videos

One day we have to talk.:lol:

I got to meet Ronnie. She was putting out her album with Genya. I was doing promo in Toronto at the time and blessedly Siren was mine. I did what I could but back then no one was believing the shit Phil did so i was working against a time period that no one believed. Sigh.

My most favorite girl act is country music's SheDaisy. Sadly they have not released an album in several years. :( :( :(

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Nobody called these ladies bitches and ho's!!!

Well, how 'bout these strumpets, then?

The-Faith-Tones-Jesus-Use-014.jpg

My most favorite girl act is country music's SheDaisy. Sadly they have not released an album in several years. :( :( :(

Holly
Have not seen you in so long. Nice to see you again.
I've never left this place, but thank you for saying that to me. Right back at you! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
I am so glad to see you.
Thank you! Right back at you! :) :) :)

Holly

Holly
Have not seen you in so long. Nice to see you again.
I've never left this place, but thank you for saying that to me. Right back at you! :) :) :)

Holly
I am so glad to see you.
Thank you! Right back at you! :) :) :)

Holly
Threadjackers!

This is about girl groups.

Get a fuckin' room.

^^^ Well I am a female and I could be wrong but I think that tinydancer may be one too and if they are, that makes them and me a girl duo. :D :D :D

God bless you and tinydancer always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Seriously though, I didn't mean to make the chat to jump the track...oh and I sleep alone until I am married. :) :) :)

^^^ Well I am a female and I could be wrong but I think that tinydancer may be one too and if they are, that makes them and me a girl duo. :D :D :D

Holly

P.S. Seriously though, I didn't mean to make the chat to jump the track...oh and I sleep alone until I am married. :) :) :)

Then, you could have posted in the spirit of the thread and said hi!

Here's to ya!

going to the chapel video - Bing Videos

Holly

I like this version better!

^^^ You do realize that your continuing to "call me out" on what it is that you think that I am doing to this chat is not getting the chat back on track any sooner, right? All that you are doing by what you are saying to me is adding more to the mess. Do you want this chat back on track or not? Because if you do, your choice of action is telling another story. :) :) :)

Holly

^^^ You do realize that your continuing to "call me out" on what it is that you think that I am doing to this chat is not getting the chat back on track any sooner, right? All that you are doing by what you are saying to me is adding more to the mess. Do you want this chat back on track or not? Because if you do, your choice of action is telling another story. :) :) :)

Holly
God blessed me long before you came along.

And frankly, I don't give a shit if it gets on track.

Not my fault people today don't appreciate good music or fine ladies.

^^^ I don't believe that it is my fault that they don't appreciate it either. So anyways, here is one of my favorite songs and videos from SheDaisy. :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back