Breaking:"Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza", French President

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
He said there was "no justification" for the bombing..

When asked if he wanted other leaders - including in the US and the UK - to join his calls for a ceasefire, he replied: "I hope they will."

"De facto - today, civilians are bombed - de facto. These babies, these ladies, these old people are bombed and killed. So there is no reason for that and no legitimacy. So we do urge Israel to stop."

IMG_5256.jpeg

It won't take long for the world to realize the Zionists are every bit as bad as Hamas

And when they choose sides , i'll wager every Jew in Israel denounces allegiance to them

~S~

When asked if he wanted other leaders - including in the US and the UK - to join his calls for a ceasefire, he replied: "I hope they will."

"De facto - today, civilians are bombed - de facto. These babies, these ladies, these old people are bombed and killed. So there is no reason for that and no legitimacy. So we do urge Israel to stop."

The French are shocked that the Israelis haven't even surrendered yet.

Hamas initiated War. They wanted War. Now they have War. Whats the problem?
Only according to Zionists..

Your propaganda is really starting to piss me off.

The more you post, the more I am rooting for Israel.

Forum List

Back