I miss Connery as Admin/Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Whatever happened, I don't care, and it's not my business.

But I miss [MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] as admin/mod.

His presence has been a stabilizing influence in USMB.

His interpretation of the rules, as far as I have been able to see in my four months here, has been absolutely even-handed.

I would dare say that he has the respect of virtually every member of USMB. He certainly has mine.

Of course, CK's decision is his thing, and I respect it fully.

But I hope you will consider these words.

Anyone else want to write in support of Connery as a member of USMB? This might be a nice place to do it.

Last edited:
he is no longer an admin .......did he step down or get fired....i have no clue...but i do know this...this board is not handled in a fair manner...what is good for one poster is not good for another.....if posters were allowed to speak openly about what has happened to them....i think many would be surprised....there is too much open favoritism going on...if you are on the 'shit list' you will be banned and given no reason for the ban.....if you are on the admins pet list......you will not be banned and you will be protected.....how is that fair....

and to go into more depth or more concrete examples will only get me banned.....

I don't know the politics, and I don't really care. I like Connery and believe he was fair in doing his job. That is my only comment.

and that is how you should feel....but you are new here and no understanding of the history of the board and how it was ran before ...etc and so forth

I'm just glad to see [MENTION=36528]cereal_killer[/MENTION] getting a little use out of his blind squirrel suit and broken clock. :D

i have strong views and no filter...simple as that....

You are entitled to your views, Bones. It's all good.

I would dare say that he has the respect of virtually every member of USMB.
You can say it, however, I'm not a member of that group.

That's all I have to say about that.

Anyone else want to write in support of Connery as a member of USMB?
No, I don't.

"Discretion is the better part of valour".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back