I Might Have to Go to Jail Soon

I don't really get your point. Of course Democrats and Republicans have different views. One of them have dictatorship views and the other does not.
The differing views that you speak of, are on little things, important to you, but only cosmetic, and tertiary.

If it is on something important, than it will not be of consequence. And I am not referring to anything that Trump may, or may not have done domestically, that does not count. His cabinet was largely populated with non-CFR, and non-trilateral commission politicians, this is why that Anglo-American ruling elites, and the common wealth spooks declared asymmetric, 5th generation war on him.

But the right has voted with the left on most things. And nothing would be done on immigration, if establishment GOP held the government. Since the pandemic, monetary policy and fiscal policy have merged. It would not matter who is in charge.

If Trump ever does get back into office, which I highly doubt he will, his enemy is in London, the UN, Brussels, and the Vatican, not in Moscow. But he is too dumb, or controlled opposition to understand any of that.

But? I don't really think he is in control of the GOP, that is just an illusion that sells clicks and views on the TEE VEE.

The entire establishment is run by the Anglo-American, CFR establishment. EVEN? The GOP. Is the Romney family amenable to Trump?
Perhaps they feel they owe him you think? :dunno:

1665020663792.png

You get to vote don't you? So why do you say, "dictatorship views?"

None of this would happen, without full cooperation of the other side. If the PTB control everyone whom you have a choice to vote for? Then? What choice do you have?

The differing views that you speak of, are on little things, important to you, but only cosmetic, and tertiary.

If it is on something important, than it will not be of consequence. And I am not referring to anything that Trump may, or may not have done domestically, that does not count. His cabinet was largely populated with non-CFR, and non-trilateral commission politicians, this is why that Anglo-American ruling elites, and the common wealth spooks declared asymmetric, 5th generation war on him.

But the right has voted with the left on most things. And nothing would be done on immigration, if establishment GOP held the government. Since the pandemic, monetary policy and fiscal policy have merged. It would not matter who is in charge.

If Trump ever does get back into office, which I highly doubt he will, his enemy is in London, the UN, Brussels, and the Vatican, not in Moscow. But he is too dumb, or controlled opposition to understand any of that.

But? I don't really think he is in control of the GOP, that is just an illusion that sells clicks and views on the TEE VEE.

The entire establishment is run by the Anglo-American, CFR establishment. EVEN? The GOP. Is the Romney family amenable to Trump?
Perhaps they feel they owe him you think? :dunno:

View attachment 706184

You get to vote don't you? So why do you say, "dictatorship views?"

None of this would happen, without full cooperation of the other side. If the PTB control everyone whom you have a choice to vote for? Then? What choice do you have?

Whatever, I still don't see what all this has to do with anything.

Forum List

Back