I Might Have to Go to Jail Soon

Yeah, it does.

It's called the legal system and the First Amendment. The Constitution has supremacy over all other law. Where do you live, where were you raised? Are you English or Canadian?

1999px-Amendment_1.jpg

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[4]"

Again, why should the Biden Harris Administration give a rat's ass about the US Constitution? They haven't been following it from day one anyways.

Lol! I didn't mean Cousin It!! :auiqs.jpg:

If you have to go to jail, you have to go, OP. :dunno:

You must follow your principles regardless.

Yeah, well I just hope and pray that it doesn't come to it,.. but I've never been afraid to go to jail for standing up for my rights and what I believe in. I would much rather die in honor (whenever that will be) than to live a coward.

Because I absolutely refuse to call somebody an it unless they look like one. Other than that you're a man to me if you look like a man and have a thing below, and a woman if you look like a woman and don't have a thing below. If somebody doesn't like it and want to throw me in jail for saying so,.. you might as well just lock me up and throw away the key.

You'll be going to prison for checking what someone has below.

:eusa_think:

Interesting deflection.
Well, it has the added benefit of pointing out rank hypocrisy in my woefully overmatched opponents.

PS: I didn't say the dude/dudeette in the OP should go to jail. Unlike blob supporters, I think the guilty should be in jail...and you have to be proven guilty in our system. The title of the OP said he/she/it was going to jail .
Your excuse for not having read the corruption in the wikileaks, is to have the desire to lock up or kill everyone that has?

nice.
Well, if that is what you think...you're rather hopeless.

PS: I didn't say the dude/dudeette in the OP should go to jail. Unlike blob supporters, I think the guilty should be in jail...and you have to be proven guilty in our case. The title of the OP said he/she/it was going to jail .

I was being sarcastic with the title of the thread and OP, however,.. I don't put anything past the democrats either.

I never said there wasn't. That isn't the topic of the thread. The topic is, "jailed soon."

The first amendment says nothing about employment. If you don't follow the desired standards and procedures of your state and/or local school authorities as defined by the folks that elected them, I guess you need to find a different school authority or private school.
In case you missed it, a teacher is a government employee who is being punished (much like being jailed is a punishment) for abiding by his or her conscious.

No one should lose a job or be jailed for not speaking a pronoun. In case you missed it, that is considered "forced speech".

Well, if that is what you think...you're rather hopeless.
That's what I know.

Anyone that disagrees with your epistemological POV of reality? In your world view, needs to be locked up or shot. You constantly admit you view them as enemies.

You are the one that is living in a fake reality, you are the one that is nuts.

Folks that disagree with you? Are not your enemies. If they know things that you deny as real? Does not mean they are your enemies, it just means you are in denial.

who is being punished (much like being jailed is a punishment)

Losing your job is nothing like going to jail.

You have lost the argument, quit while you are ahead. Any teacher that fails to follow school policy can look for a job in the private sector, or in a different school district. Parents in each school district votes for board members, these board members set policy. The need to vote in new board members if they don't like the policy that is set. If it is coming down from the state board of education, they need to pay attention to who is put onto that, and rectify the situation.

If it were a conservative district, in a conservative state, that would only teach creationism, and some teacher were fired for teaching evolution, and some liberal made the argument that THIS is like being jailed? A conservative would laugh in their face.

You seriously need to stop with such absurd equivocations.

That's what I know.

Anyone that disagrees with your epistemological POV of reality? In your world view, needs to be locked up or shot. You constantly admit you view them as enemies.

You are the one that is living in a fake reality, you are the one that is nuts.

Folks that disagree with you? Are not your enemies. If they know things that you deny as real? Does not mean they are your enemies, it just means you are in denial.

yawn...

in my reality, Biden is president.

Yours?

yawn...

Yours?
Of course. A person would have to be daft to not realize he is.

The DNC cheated, fair and square. Just like the GOP has done on many occasion. But it really has nothing to do with the parties, it has to do with the people and powers above the parties.

Political parties are tools of powers and interests much more powerful. You wouldn't understand, you are far too partisan.

IMO? Once the Overton window shifts again, it will not be good news for anyone, or the nation.

Wrong! A person would have to be daft not to realize that he isn't the one pulling the strings and let me give you guys a lesson on reality. Everything that's happening in the world today (or just about everything anyways) I warned people would happen if Biden became president. Guess what? They all thought I was nuts too. I got kicked off of my last message board because of it. Now I bet they're wishing that they would have listened to me. I don't always like being right though and in this case I really and truly hope I'm wrong.

Wrong! A person would have to be daft not to realize that he isn't the one pulling the strings and let me give you guys a lesson on reality. Everything that's happening in the world today (or just about everything anyways) I warned people would happen if Biden became president. Guess what? They all thought I was nuts too. I got kicked off of my last message board because of it. Now I bet they're wishing that they would have listened to me. I don't always like being right though and in this case I really and truly hope I'm wrong.

And they would have got away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids.

The question was not who is directing policy.

6vw521.jpg

Forum List

Back