I mentioned that I was a very loyal Democrat and changed. What about others who also changed?

When megaperv senile boomers like this one cry, that means good things are happening.

Robert, were you this stupid and evil when you were young, or it is the lead poisoning and senility that made you this way?
Only the very weak attack posters for being very honest here. Why do you feel able to attack me?

No, you repeated a fake story that someone as disgusting and perverted as yourself made up.

Some people only make the world a better place by leaving it. Many Trump cultists fall into that category.
Promise all of we readers that you read the Diary. Can you do that? Because you are otherwise just lying your ass off.

In October 2020, National File, a conservative website, published what it claims to be the diary of Ashley Biden. They say they received it from a concerned whistleblower from Project Veritas. There's a lot to the supposed diary, but the main part of interest is one page where the author explores their high sex drive. The relevant excerpt is quoted below (view at your own discretion):

But I have always been boy crazy. I remember pulling up my skirt in 2nd grade and showing the boys my underpants. Hypersexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzacks house, I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers with my dad (probably not appropriate); Being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be.
Project Veritas itself did not publish the supposed journal, nor did the rest of the media both conservative or otherwise. Fast forward a year - last Thursday, the FBI executed search warrants on the homes of two people affiliated with Project Veritas.

At this point, James O’Keefe began claiming that Project Veritas received the diary from people who supposedly found it after moving into a place Ashley had previously stayed at. He also claims that Project Veritas decided not to publish the diary at the time because they "could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred".

When megaperv senile boomers like this one cry, that means good things are happening.

Robert, were you this stupid and evil when you were young, or it is the lead poisoning and senility that made you this way?
I compare your posts to how the nazis defended Adolf Hitler just so you know.

Promise all of we readers that you read the Diary. Can you do that? Because you are otherwise just lying your ass off.

As what you wrote confirms, you did not read the diary. You read a fake page that one of your fellow satan-suckers made up.

And everyone knows that. Notice how nobody else wants to jump into the handbasket that you're riding down to Hell? That should tell you something. You disgust even the other conservatives here.

As what you wrote confirms, you did not read the diary. You read a fake page that one of your fellow satan-suckers made up.

And everyone knows that. Notice how nobody else wants to jump into the handbasket that you're riding down to Hell? That should tell you something. You disgust even the other conservatives here.
Thanks for proving you know nothing about the diary. I laugh at your insult due to my magnificent support here by posters.

Last edited:
I enjoy knowing why people do things. Was it to get them rich? Did they crave being famous? Were they hard workers? Did they make a lot of money? Was their work important?

Well I mentioned I was born as a loyal Democrat. Because it was 1938. The nation was loyal to FDR. Few posters were alive when he was the living president. I was grateful for many many years. For over 40 years in fact. My parents adored him. They taught me Republicans are evil. They are simply for the rich. They hate the common man. It was a driving force to ensure I was a loyal Democrat.
Jimmy Carter let me down. He comes across as a nice old man. But he is an authoritarian. I did not get that about Democrats for a very long time.

I want to present a woman who was a very loyal Democrat too. She changed her mind. She did so faster than I did. Welcome to a very smart woman who will explain her views to us all.

Today the headlines is Biden has imposed new laws against Truckers. Imagine they feed us. They bring clothes to us. They keep stores open.

Democrats brag that even Trump was a loyal Democrat. Look how they became vicious against Trump to the point they work hard daily to put him into a prison. Is that the new credo of Democrats?

Jimmy Carter was an authoritarian?

Bob, you’re an idiot.

Maybe because there is nothing to defend me from except your insane rants

Which no one takes seriously you old fart
You admit you are not defended. Do you understand why?

Forum List

Back