I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Sounds like your thinking
Just humans at work, and I want all humans gone, they're a disease.
You better get back to the psyche, pronto.
Stop trolling, you're smarter than that.
I'm not trolling. I fear for your sanity, based upon your own words. I really do :doubt:
I am sane, hence the problem. To so here is to go nuts. It's like being the only sober person in a party full of drunks.
Your delusions of grandeur noted. Pity there's no successful treatment for that :smartass:

Just humans at work, and I want all humans gone, they're a disease.
You better get back to the psyche, pronto.
Stop trolling, you're smarter than that.
I'm not trolling. I fear for your sanity, based upon your own words. I really do :doubt:
I am sane, hence the problem. To so here is to go nuts. It's like being the only sober person in a party full of drunks.
Your delusions of grandeur noted. Pity there's no successful treatment for that :smartass:
Nothing grand about it, I see the world as it is, humanity for what it is. Show us your rational mind, and answer the fish tank question?

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.
Why would I? He's an ideologue...

For an education.
Propaganda is not an education.

Is this an argument for closing government schools?

I'm witcha!!!!!
They socialize, they don't teach propaganda. That and dogmatism are handled by religious and home schools.

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.

Why would I? He's an ideologue...

For an education.

I'm witcha!!!!!
They socialize, they don't teach propaganda. That and dogmatism are handled by religious and home schools.

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.
Nope. I'm not dogmatic and never deal in propaganda, that is your area of expert cut and paste.

For an education.

I'm witcha!!!!!

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.
Nope. I'm not dogmatic and never deal in propaganda, that is your area of expert cut and paste.

See....there's the proof.
"Cut and paste" refers to the manner of presentation, not what is presented.

That must be a dodge you leaned in government school, huh?

For an education.

I'm witcha!!!!!

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.

Nope. I'm not dogmatic .....

Lol :)
dogmatic
dɒɡˈmatɪk/
adjective
  1. inclined to lay down principles as undeniably true.

opinionated, peremptory, assertive, imperative, insistent, emphatic, adamant, doctrinaire, authoritarian, authoritative, domineering, imperious, high-handed, pontifical, arrogant, overbearing, dictatorial, uncompromising, unyielding, unbending, inflexible, rigid, entrenched, unquestionable, unchallengeable;M

I'm witcha!!!!!

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.

Cut and paste is as far as your understanding of the world goes, the limit of your skills.

I'm witcha!!!!!

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.

Nope. I'm not dogmatic .....

Lol :)
dogmatic
dɒɡˈmatɪk/
adjective
  1. inclined to lay down principles as undeniably true.

opinionated, peremptory, assertive, imperative, insistent, emphatic, adamant, doctrinaire, authoritarian, authoritative, domineering, imperious, high-handed, pontifical, arrogant, overbearing, dictatorial, uncompromising, unyielding, unbending, inflexible, rigid, entrenched, unquestionable, unchallengeable;M
dogmatic

or dogmatical
[dawg-mat-ik, dog-]

adjective
relating to or of the nature of a dogma or dogmas or any strong set of principles concerning faith, morals, etc., as those laid down by a church; doctrinal:
We hear dogmatic arguments from both sides of the political spectrum.
asserting opinions in a doctrinaire or arrogant manner; opinionated:
I refuse to argue with someone so dogmatic that he won't listen to reason.
the definition of dogmatic

I'm witcha!!!!!

Of course they do.
You're the living proof.

Cut and paste is as far as your understanding of the world goes, the limit of your skills.

See what I mean.

You guys must be bored, arguing with an idiot like PMH.

Just don't lose track of what's important:
Right, guns are deadly.
the point is that radicals don't need guns, they will resort to whatever they need to take down the infidels.
Potentially, but the guns are what's in play currently.
and bombs. So? facts.
Some bombs, but not here so much. And since they are already banned we need to make them very hard to make and very easy to detect.
and yet there were nine in the house, your ban ain't working as I've stated over and over again, so your solution is a bomb. Get it a bomb? hshahahaahahahahahahahaha you dumb libturd.

you defend whacko
Yes, I know what founded this nation, and granted you your rights, is wacko., to your and yours my little talibaner...
Wow, you're a fkn genius, you know who founded this nation. btw, were they related to islam?
What founded this nation was liberalism used by liberals. Learn it. Liberalism is the answer to all this nonsense going on.
Can you detail the process of liberalising extremist Muslims? And how would you have liberalised the nice Muslima who murdered all those innocent people enjoying their works Christmas party. Thanks.
You start be defending liberalism, religious freedom, showing the dangers of dogmatism, the benefits of a multicultural society with mutual respect for religious beliefs in which the government remains neutral. It works, there are just too many here trying to make it Jesusland instead.
for the most part it is.

Right, guns are deadly.
the point is that radicals don't need guns, they will resort to whatever they need to take down the infidels.
and bombs. So? facts.
Some bombs, but not here so much. And since they are already banned we need to make them very hard to make and very easy to detect.
and yet there were nine in the house, your ban ain't working as I've stated over and over again, so your solution is a bomb. Get it a bomb? hshahahaahahahahahahahaha you dumb libturd.
They made bombs, they didn't use them. And we can fix that as well.

Right, guns are deadly.
The Turks managed to conduct genocide on the Armenians mostly armed with desert spoons, feather dusters...........and their hands.
Guns are for killing, mainly people, as I've said time and again.
what are bombs for killing many people see I've been saying that.

and bombs. So? facts.
They made bombs, they didn't use them. And we can fix that as well.
ah, but you didn't, they were made. So you fail. thank god they were stupid libturds.

BTW, how did they make them if you banned them?

Yes, I know what founded this nation, and granted you your rights, is wacko., to your and yours my little talibaner...
Wow, you're a fkn genius, you know who founded this nation. btw, were they related to islam?
What founded this nation was liberalism used by liberals. Learn it. Liberalism is the answer to all this nonsense going on.
Can you detail the process of liberalising extremist Muslims? And how would you have liberalised the nice Muslima who murdered all those innocent people enjoying their works Christmas party. Thanks.
You start be defending liberalism, religious freedom, showing the dangers of dogmatism, the benefits of a multicultural society with mutual respect for religious beliefs in which the government remains neutral. It works, there are just too many here trying to make it Jesusland instead.
for the most part it is.
Not yet, but you are sure as hell trying. You and ISIS, evil peas in an evil pod.

Right, guns are deadly.
The Turks managed to conduct genocide on the Armenians mostly armed with desert spoons, feather dusters...........and their hands.
Bombs are for killing people, so we ban them. And guns are for killing people so we _________ them?

for the most part it is.
Not yet, but you are sure as hell trying. You and ISIS, evil peas in an evil pod.
ISIS are your friends, don't back out now, you've only just begun. Can you say Karen Carpenter, I knew you could.

Right, guns are deadly.
Bombs are for killing people, so we ban them. And guns are for killing people so we _________ them?
but you didn't ban them, they had nine. So you're admitting you failed. I knew you could. See you do back ISIS, you let them hold bombs.

but you didn't ban them, they had nine. So you're admitting you failed. I knew you could. See you do back ISIS, you let them hold bombs.
Bombs are banned, and still too easy to make, obviously. That can be fixed but bombs were not used in this case. Using your thinking, bombs would be legal...

for the most part it is.
ISIS are your friends, don't back out now, you've only just begun. Can you say Karen Carpenter, I knew you could.
ISIS is like you, they hate liberals. In both cases we get in your way, trying to keep the peace.

Forum List

Back