I mean no disrespect...no, that's a lie. I mean all disrespect.

Which makes the leftist/liberal embrace of Nazism all the more twisted.
No liberal embraces Fascism, it opposes liberty. You'd like it however.
You're a liberal fascist.
Read the book Liberal Fascism by Jonah Golberg.
Learn it :)

...and after that, have him read
"Slouching Towards Gomorrah: Modern Liberalism and American Decline,"
by Robert H. Bork
Good recommendation. I'm downloading it now. Let's hope PantyHose does the same :)
Bork, what a loon. A smart loon but still a loon...

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.

Exactly like Islam, or worse.
Naw all others have moved out of the ice age
Not even close.
Yeah
It would seem that discovering that you lived a lie, that Jesus didn't come for your kind, has seriously fucked you up...
The person SERIOUSLY f*****d up here is the person that said 'i want all humans gone' That person was you. Get help.
Now!
Humanity is a disease. Look around. It's a bad species, obviously.

Ask yourself this, if you have only one fish tank, 100 fish, and one of them is eating the rest, do you let it kill all the others or do you flush it down the toilet?

by Robert H. Bork
Good recommendation. I'm downloading it now. Let's hope PantyHose does the same :)

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.
Why would I? He's an ideologue...

You guys must be bored, arguing with an idiot like PMH.

Just don't lose track of what's important:
Right, guns are deadly.
the point is that radicals don't need guns, they will resort to whatever they need to take down the infidels.
Potentially, but the guns are what's in play currently.
and bombs. So? facts.
Some bombs, but not here so much. And since they are already banned we need to make them very hard to make and very easy to detect.

Nope. And most of the world was perfectly fine sitting back while the Jews were slaughtered.

Perhaps you believe that because your parents were fine with it. Most people were horrified when they discovered the scale of the atrocity.
No, most people wanted the Jews gone as well...
Sounds like your thinking
Just humans at work, and I want all humans gone, they're a disease.
You better get back to the psyche, pronto.
Stop trolling, you're smarter than that.

Changes nothing. There are plenty of Jews who oppose Zionism.
And far more leftists and liberals who are Nazis.
Nope. No liberal is a Nazi, they hated liberals.

Which makes the leftist/liberal embrace of Nazism all the more twisted.
Now there's a real loon for ya. That guy is fucked up. Do yourself a favor and don't believe a word he says. He never met a liberal, nor does he know what one is.

You guys must be bored, arguing with an idiot like PMH.

Just don't lose track of what's important:
Right, guns are deadly.
the point is that radicals don't need guns, they will resort to whatever they need to take down the infidels.
The Turks managed to conduct genocide on the Armenians mostly armed with desert spoons, feather dusters...........and their hands.
Guns are for killing, mainly people, as I've said time and again.

you defend whacko
Yes, I know what founded this nation, and granted you your rights, is wacko., to your and yours my little talibaner...
Wow, you're a fkn genius, you know who founded this nation. btw, were they related to islam?
What founded this nation was liberalism used by liberals. Learn it. Liberalism is the answer to all this nonsense going on.
Can you detail the process of liberalising extremist Muslims? And how would you have liberalised the nice Muslima who murdered all those innocent people enjoying their works Christmas party. Thanks.
You start be defending liberalism, religious freedom, showing the dangers of dogmatism, the benefits of a multicultural society with mutual respect for religious beliefs in which the government remains neutral. It works, there are just too many here trying to make it Jesusland instead.

Ignore the obvious if you will but the point remains that you are part energy and part of you will live on. If the energy of your parents was passed to you and you became a being aware of your own existence, you can't rule out that when you die you will transfer to another form of life that will also be aware of your own existence. Regardless part of you will continue in some form so you don't die. It's not childish fear of death it's scientific fact.
Who told you this utter BS? Just because your parents fucked you to life, even dug beetles have parents, doesn't mean anything survives death. That is pure human fantasy, that you ascribe to no other living thing, all of which came from nothing and return to nothing. Be rational, the world is works exactly as one would expect it to without a God, and your loved ones are just as dead as you are when their time is over, little dreamer.
Who said anything about God. I said that energy can't be destroyed which means part of us lives on in some way. You nor anyone else knows for certain what the next form is, but it could be in the form of another intelligent being. You choose to ignore the possibilities from a scientific point of view, so be it.
Dead is dead, you are simply unable to deal with the obvious, because it scares you, but it is no different than before you existed, it's nothingness, you have no reason to be afraid.

Energy BTW, has no soul, no personality, it simple is, like mater, and it changes states over time. That is science, not that Afterlife BS you pray for.
Stop calling yourself an agnostic. That's a lie. You display all the arrogance of a materialist and none of the laudable humility of agnosticism. Are you really so stupid you don't know the difference?
Humility around stupid and dogmatic people such as yourself is not required. There is only one rational position on God and the Afterlife, it's unknown but there is not a reason in the world, based on the evidence, that dead is not just that, dead. Even for you it will be dead, until Jesus returns.

by Robert H. Bork

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.

For an education.

Naw all others have moved out of the ice age
Not even close.
Yeah
It would seem that discovering that you lived a lie, that Jesus didn't come for your kind, has seriously fucked you up...
The person SERIOUSLY f*****d up here is the person that said 'i want all humans gone' That person was you. Get help.
Now!

Ask yourself this, if you have only one fish tank, 100 fish, and one of them is eating the rest, do you let it kill all the others or do you flush it down the toilet?
You'd obviously allow it to dine out on the rest. Along with all the other lib fish, you'd be hiding behind the tank ornaments, providing info to the invader fish, but staying out of the fight, too scared you see. The real fish would be fighting for their world. The invader fish would be dropping baby invading fishes like there's not tomorrow, all the while aided and abetted by the traitorous lib fish. The once peaceful fish tank world would be in a state of utter chaos, but whilst the lib fish tremble in their hiding places, and despite their aiding and abetting the enemy fish, the real fish triumph. The surviving invader fish and the traitorous lib fish are forced from the fish tank world, and it is rebuilt and surpasses its former glory. And peace reigns. Amen.

by Robert H. Bork

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.

For an education.
Propaganda is not an education.

Now!

You'd obviously allow it to dine out on the rest. Along with all the other lib fish, you'd be hiding behind the tank ornaments, providing info to the invader fish, but staying out of the fight, too scared you see. The real fish would be fighting for their world. The invader fish would be dropping baby invading fishes like there's not tomorrow, all the while aided and abetted by the traitorous lib fish. The once peaceful fish tank world would be in a state of utter chaos, but whilst the lib fish tremble in their hiding places, and despite their aiding and abetting the enemy fish, the real fish triumph. The surviving invader fish and the traitorous lib fish are forced from the fish tank world, and it is rebuilt and surpasses its former glory. And peace reigns. Amen.

I knew there was something fishy about that guy.

Now!

Save the fluff, answer the question...

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.

For an education.

Is this an argument for closing government schools?

I'm witcha!!!!!

Perhaps you believe that because your parents were fine with it. Most people were horrified when they discovered the scale of the atrocity.
I'm not trolling. I fear for your sanity, based upon your own words. I really do :doubt:

Did you read the book?

Didn't think so.

I did.

For an education.

Is this an argument for closing government schools?

I'm witcha!!!!!
They socialize, they don't teach propaganda. That and dogmatism are handled by religious and home schools.

I'm not trolling. I fear for your sanity, based upon your own words. I really do :doubt:
I am sane, hence the problem. To so here is to go nuts. It's like being the only sober person in a party full of drunks.

Forum List

Back