I May Have Missed Something

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
but hasn't Europe been strangely quiet during these latest rounds of terrorism? :confused:

Fearing for one's life from murderous animals might tend to silence some.

They don't want to offend the Muslims.

I agree with this.. They live amongst a very high populace of muslims.. They're lying low and praying no one cares about them.. APPEASEMENT, APPEASEMENT, APPEASEMENT.

Today's warning from these thugs that I saw on Fox , "America, there are 1.6 billion of us." I have a message for ya also.. "We have WEAPONS that can slap your camel back to the Mesopotamian Era, keep fucking with us."

These barbarians understand one thing: VIOLENCE.. It's time to stop worrying about how they feel and what they think.. Let the military loose and let's be done with this shit..Blow the fuck out of Iran as a warning.. LEVEL IT.

Certainly, you didn't expect them to stand up for us? BTW, CUBA denounced the bombings, lol! They are more friendly acting than Europe. What does that tell you?

They don't want to offend the Muslims.

I agree with this.. They live amongst a very high populace of muslims.. They're lying low and praying no one cares about them.. APPEASEMENT, APPEASEMENT, APPEASEMENT.

Today's warning from these thugs that I saw on Fox , "America, there are 1.6 billion of us." I have a message for ya also.. "We have WEAPONS that can slap your camel back to the Mesopotamian Era, keep fucking with us."

These barbarians understand one thing: VIOLENCE.. It's time to stop worrying about how they feel and what they think.. Let the military loose and let's be done with this shit..Blow the fuck out of Iran as a warning.. LEVEL IT.

The Muslims are the Mexicans of Europe, they are all over that place and the Europeans do not want riots and uprisings on their hands.

Forum List

Back