Romney's stock plummetting on Intrade

So did the Red Sox's after falling behind 3-0.

And it took the greatest comeback/meltdown in baseball's over century old history for them to overcome that.

Do you think that Mitt Romney is a guy capable of making the greatest comeback in political history?

And it took the greatest comeback/meltdown in baseball's over century old history for them to overcome that.

Do you think that Mitt Romney is a guy capable of making the greatest comeback in political history?

No. But I bet Boston's stock was lower than 35 percent.

He should have asked Big Papi to be his running mate! :eusa_doh:

Dukakis was up by 18 points in August. I know it's not August anymore but anything can happen.

No. But I bet Boston's stock was lower than 35 percent.

Fair point.

As of now it's more like the 2007 where Cleveland had a 3-1 lead on us and we came back to win that series. Can JD Drew hit another grand slam?

Romney's "drop" is out of democrat thin air. It's the same as obama's official story of the mid east violence caused by a film.

Sell, Sell, Sell.

RAAAANDOLLLLLPH!

Guess Mitt was pushing orange juice. America is fat now, we don't drink that stuff.

:lol:
images
Sell, sell, sell!

What does anyone expect? Obama has hollywood, unions, and the news media on his side.

Developing story.

Our credit rating has been downgraded once again, but lying about Romney is more important. Even Carter wasn't this bad.

Developing story.

Our credit rating has been downgraded once again, but lying about Romney is more important. Even Carter wasn't this bad.
'

By Egan-Jones. I've never heard of them.

They know the media will do everything they can to get Obama elected. Why wouldn't they bet on him?

The current list of "Excuses being pre-positioned by the Republicans to explain why Republicans lost in such a humiliating fashion":

1. Liberal media!
2. Vote Fraud!
3. Suppressing the military vote!
4. Rigged polls!
5. Secret october-surprise type conspiracy!
6. Too many welfare cases who wanted more welfare!
7. Black Panther thugs!

Feel free to add, but only conspiracy theories. This is a Republican list, so keep reality away from it.

Last edited:
The current list of "Excuses being pre-positioned by the Republicans to explain why Republicans lost in such a humiliating fashion":

1. Liberal media!
2. Vote Fraud!
3. Suppressing the military vote!
4. Rigged polls!
5. Secret october-surprise type conspiracy!
6. Too many welfare cases who wanted more welfare!
7. Black Panther thugs!

Feel free to add, but only conspiracy theories. This is a Republican list, so keep reality away from it.

8. White guilt
9. Illegals voting
10. republican candidate was not conservative enough

Forum List

Back