Are the atrocities in Israel, now Ireland going to actually change European immigration policies?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have to say I do not think anything serious will change in the immigration policies of Europe, even after the Oct. 7 atrocities by hamas, and now the latest in Ireland. True, the Netherlands just gave more power to an anti-immigration party, but it may be just too late to implement any meaningful change to keep 3rd world, anti-western immigrants out of Europe.......

That bus has already left the station. Open borders are almost impossible to reverse, especially in the EU, where there are no national borders. Indeed, the whole BREXIT thing was fueled by Englishmen being fed up with immigrants from shit-hole countries making their way from Greece, Italy, etc., across the English Channel to merry old England. And of course they finally realize that it is too late. Their country is fucked.

The governments of most of these Euro countries have to be totally changed. At least the Irish rioters did something about that fucking African migrant who stabbed 3 children and 2 adults outside of the school.

I have to say I do not think anything serious will change in the immigration policies of Europe, even after the Oct. 7 atrocities by hamas, and now the latest in Ireland. True, the Netherlands just gave more power to an anti-immigration party, but it may be just too late to implement any meaningful change to keep 3rd world, anti-western immigrants out of Europe.......
It's helpful if you post a link to what you are talking about.

If you are talking about this incident...

There's nothing to indicate it was about immigration.

You mean other than the fact the attacker was an immigrant? You mean other than that?

WRONG, we now know it was an immigrant.
But you missed the whole point, you mustn't have any kids of your own.
IF an atrocity like that happens in any neighborhood to kids and there are unvetted immigrants also there, VIOLENCE MUST OF NECESSITY BREAK OUT AGAINST THE IMMIGRANTS.

But you are factually wrong anyway

"
the person of interest in today’s stabbing incident in central Dublin, which left four people plus the assailant – including three children – injured, is understood to be an Algerian national.

Official sources confirmed to Gript late this afternoon that the person of interest – who remains in a Dublin hospital and is understood not yet to be well enough to face garda interrogation – is believed to have originated from the North African country."

"We're here to stab white people"

Last edited:
You mean other than the fact the attacker was an immigrant? You mean other than that?
Really? Then provide a link.
WRONG, we now know it was an immigrant.
But you missed the whole point, you mustn't have any kids of your own.
IF an atrocity like that happens in any neighborhood to kids and there are unvetted immigrants also there, VIOLENCE MUST OF NECESSITY BREAK OUT AGAINST THE IMMIGRANTS.

We do?

Well, I guess if you stretch a guy who has lived in Ireland for 20 years and received Irish citizenship as an "immigrant", then, um, yeah. .

So what's the excuse for all the Irish people who started looting and rioting after the incident?

"We're here to stab white people"....Fucking dope.

Um, I thought we were talking about the incident in Ireland, but this is an incident from France

This is all you need to hear these days, to know you're right...

"Police would not comment on the identity or nationality of the detained man."

Don’t forget the France atrocity, where ten or so armed thugs raided a party and said they were “here to stab white people”. Killed one teen, plus 16 others wounded.

LePen will no doubt win the next election.

The numbers of young, hopeless men is expanding. Once it reaches a boiling point, anyone over age 50 is in potential peril.

This will apply across many nations, self induced as it were, from outsourcing to corruption, lack of accountability etc. Any target, imagined or otherwise will suffice.

Really? Then provide a link.

We do?

Well, I guess if you stretch a guy who has lived in Ireland for 20 years and received Irish citizenship as an "immigrant", then, um, yeah. .

So what's the excuse for all the Irish people who started looting and rioting after the incident?

You’re own link confirms he is an Algerian man.

The nunbers of young, hopeless men is expanding. Once it reaches a boiling point, anyone over age 50 is in potential peril. This will apply across many nations, self induced as it were, from outsourcing to corruption, lack of accountability etc. Any target, imagined or otherwise will suffice.
Anyone unarmed over 50, anyway...

They're likely to change in the Netherlands....May a thousand deportation flights bloom!
Hopefully. They are already saying they won’t let Geert form a government, because you know, he’s a “threat to democracy!” So even though he and his party won bigly, they will still try to deny the will of the people.

Euro parliamentary system is garbage.

Forum List

Back