I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

Unkotare,debate me.

Psycho desperate to be taken seriously - just as I described earlier. You have nothing to debate because there is nothing in that filthy mad house behind your fugly face but disease and delusion.

Not a one scumbag here can debate,intellectually.
its not an adavantage thing,its who.obama is,hellbent on destroying the nation,by means of using communism,like the aforementioned groups,to destroy the constitution and fabric of this nation that they hate so much. They called at several meetings,america the terrorists,and that we deserved 9/11,etc,accused us of giving cancer to some PR revolutionary who was fighting for freedom via the CIA...

Quick question. You've been a member here for around three months. Why did you pick now to come unhinged/share this information? It's not like there's a full moon.

Pale rider,sir..i am doing it.
WND are the first people,aling with drudge.lets see where it goes.
i am not afraid of obama and his commie machine,like most are.
Thats what liberalism and communism does,invoke fear.
im not afraid,nor do i care about what admonishment i receive.
good for you !! send copies everywhere !! do you have video along with audio ??

Good for you,yidnar.
this queer is a troll at best on my topics,like everyother lib.
they dont possess the mental capacity to debate me.

And why not until now. It's been how many years? This is not making any sense. I'm trying hard to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you're not making it easy.

I rummaged through some stuff i hauled back from holyoke,ma,and completely forgot about it.

there is no way to debate an idiot like unkator !! if he disagrees he pulls the race card !!

The only topic you EVER try, in your feeble cowardly way, to discuss is racism, you stupid shit.
i am sick of in the closet racist like you !!! i have a new thread about the vetting of van jones and his commy past homo !!

Funny you should mention 'closet,' loser. It seems you and vampidiot have a lot to 'explore' together. Good luck with that.

I never really got the whole thing about communism being like some sort of poison anyway.... it's a form of government, a political belief system. Like any other, it has it's merits and it's pit falls. China seems to be coming along economically as a communist nation.... Cuba is still using that system, despite 50 years of isolation from US markets.

I mean... I don't think communism is something we need to go to but the whole idea that anyone who touches communism becomes a brain craving zombie is just soo.... done.

Communist exist. They aren't as bad as in the movies you saw. Get over it.
No worries. murka can NEVER be communist. Your corporate masters wouldn't stand for murkaz resources to benefit it's citizenry ! It's just business.

I never really got the whole thing about communism being like some sort of poison anyway.... it's a form of government, a political belief system. Like any other, it has it's merits and it's pit falls. China seems to be coming along economically as a communist nation.... Cuba is still using that system, despite 50 years of isolation from US markets.

I mean... I don't think communism is something we need to go to but the whole idea that anyone who touches communism becomes a brain craving zombie is just soo.... done.

Communist exist. They aren't as bad as in the movies you saw. Get over it.
No worries. murka can NEVER be communist. Your corporate masters wouldn't stand for murkaz resources to benefit it's citizenry ! It's just business.

Gosh, how fresh and unexpected a response! Aren't you just a bundle of surprises, YOU BORING, STUPID, REPETITIVE FUCKING MORON.

Forum List

Back