I MAY HAVE A HEAVY DUTY SMOKING GUN VS.OBAMA....please read....

This proves that i am correct when not a single waste of humabn stemcell here can refute nor debate me.

Maybe there should be a sub-forum for this illiterate, fugly mental defective to commune with the voices in his head...

Unkotare,you piece of humanshit,debate me,or get lost.

Get off the bus and go clean yourself up, you illiterate headcase. You have never even approached the level where you would be taken seriously enough to "debate," psycho. Taking yourself seriously may be the most egregious aspect of your mental illness.

I don't believe this horse shit for a minute. I'm not an Obama fan but if what you are saying is really true, why would a rational person post it on a public message board? I think you're full of shit...

Hey you dumb piece of human shit...
last time i ask a waste of conceived sperm like you....
can you debate me?

Ask the nice men in the white coats to read the past few pages back to you again, psycho.

The"boss"for the communist party,in several meetings,was identified by CARLOS GONZALEZ,as BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA,and I have proof,via hours of digital recordings,how they forced in sotomayor as justice,and how gonzalez and obama took several trips to cuba to meet with castro and family.i have proof via these old recordings,that identified obama as a communist party leader,also,verifying allen wests story,that starting in 2009 congress had secret meetings with obama,hilary clinton,and 76 members of congress,who were also part of the communist party.also,another item of evidence i have is a socalled gift given to me by carlos for doing a goid job,is an illegal cuban bunch of cigars obtained by gonzalez and obama on a trip to cuba.

Now,if anyone cares to help me....
i have 1:45:45 of digital recordings on a verizon motorola w365 ,how do i extract these to make them public?
make copies and send them to fox news ....

BBD,its true. I have the proof,and why not a message board?because all the media will do is throw it away,or cover it up,and this is a way of unbiased media,putting something like this out there.
Only the naive wouldnt see what really goes on.

This proves that i am correct when not a single waste of humabn stemcell here can refute nor debate me.

Right. The fact that you're quite literally insane and that nobody takes your mentally unstable ass seriously "proves" you're right. Dude, seriously, seek professional help immediately....and an English class :lol:

BBD,its true. I have the proof,and why not a message board?because all the media will do is throw it away,or cover it up,and this is a way of unbiased media,putting something like this out there.

ted.jpg

Listen up, cock sucker. No one can refute something when you, the idiot, is the only one with said evidence. Second, since you are the ONLY one with the goods most every body will call you a fucking liar, me included. Third, there is nothing to debate because, as a wanna be vampire, you have already proven you're not worth the fucking ten seconds it takes to make you look like a fucking imbecile. So, in closing, fuck off and die, you worthless fuck.

vamp... if you got the goods, first, make back up copies of everything. Second, contact everyone you can think of from Sheriff Arpio to WND. Third, watch your back.

But as far as posting here and arguing with the obama dick lickers... don't bother. You see where that gets you.

Debate me,you fatpig obama fucker.
im converting the files,submitting to youtube,and also...
really dont believe me?
contact mr.gonzalez yourselves.
hes so brazen,he makes points of boasting about what he does

Pale rider,sir..i am doing it.
WND are the first people,aling with drudge.lets see where it goes.
i am not afraid of obama and his commie machine,like most are.
Thats what liberalism and communism does,invoke fear.
im not afraid,nor do i care about what admonishment i receive.

Choose from one of the following (or some combination as recommended by your doctor):

Chlorpromazine
Haloperidol
Perphenazine
Fluphenazine

vamp... if you got the goods, first, make back up copies of everything. Second, contact everyone you can think of from Sheriff Arpio to WND. Third, watch your back.

But as far as posting here and arguing with the obama dick lickers... don't bother. You see where that gets you.

So you really are a fucking psycho as well?

:cuckoo:

New Topics

Forum List

Back