I may be a foolish optimist....

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL
I have one small kernel of optimism. (actually, unless Trump really blows up the debt, I think my family's prospects are good. Better actually than with Obama, but that's just my socio-econ situation)

But we've had 16 fucking years of the 1% of us who are the best and the brightest, from the humblest of homes, in endless, thankless, unwinnable wars. Hillary wasn't gonna change that. Maybe Trump will.

I well know how truly dumb right wingers are (especially those who "think" that Trump will actually be running things)......the only ray of hope is just how SOON they'll realize their mistake.
Those who were certain he could never win are the ones who are going to realize that once again they are mistaken about Trump.

Forum List

Back