I may be a foolish optimist....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL

In my never-ending (and perhaps naive and foolish) quest to find some bit of a silver-lining in the midst of the Trump madness (take a look at who he just appointed to be in charge of the EPA).......I think that Trump has this need to be a superman like hero.

He is appointing hyenas to take charge of the hen houses, so that he may outvote them when they make decisions that are clearly against the public's best interests........(did I mention that I am a naive, foolish optimist?) ......LOL

Hey you understand why we need the EC good boy now tell pogo.

His EPA pick is exactly what his voters want.

Natty is half right. The last word in the title is superfluous.

Oh please. Unless Trump picked some hardcore leftists, you on the left would criticize anybody he brought on board. That's why it's good he's ignoring you.

Pruitt is an outstanding pick for the EPA...less regulation and energy will boom....the right energy not that solar shit Obungles wasted billions on

Great I hope he goes in with the mission to shut the freaking doors.

Another plus is Pruitt is a globull warming skeptic

There goes EPA legislating though the courts with their sue and settle policy.

Trump has promised to down size the federal workforce, hopefully he'll chop up the EPA

HAHAHAHA My husband informs me Pruitt is the OK AG who is suing the EPA.on climate change...now Trump appoints him to lead it. Freaking priceless

Trump has promised to down size the federal workforce, hopefully he'll chop up the EPA

Hopefully, he gets rid of as many bureaucracies as possible.

The two biggest threats to our liberty are bureaucrats and appointed judges. Neither have any accountability.

Pruitt is an outstanding pick for the EPA...less regulation and energy will boom....the right energy not that solar shit Obungles wasted billions on

I hope his first line of business is to take those ugly ass solar panels off the roof of the white house. :banana::banana:

I hope his first line of business is to take those ugly ass solar panels off the roof of the white house. :banana::banana:

It's hilarious watching the loons meltdown over everything Trump does....it's going to be comedy gold for the next four years

I've been on my congresscritters for years to kill that agency, every State has an equivalent agency, leave it to the States where it constitutionally belongs.

I've been on my congresscritters for years to kill that agency, every State has an equivalent agency, leave it to the States where it constitutionally belongs.

Yep and I'm guessing Al Gore's meeting with Ivanka the left were touting was another Trump head fake LOL Surprise!!!!

Forum List

Back