Mrs. McMahon Appointed To The Donald's Cabinet

If you're not amused by the incoming administration...you're not paying attention. That much is true. A wresting promoter as the head of SBA.

BA at Eastern Carolina... Sounds qualified.

search

:lol:

I wonder if she'll appoint Triple H as one of her undersecretaries.

You guys just keep getting more embarrassing each day. I'm waiting for the threads cheering Trump's appointment of Omarosa as a SCOTUS judge.

You guys just keep getting more embarrassing each day. I'm waiting for the threads cheering Trump's appointment of Omarosa as a SCOTUS judge.

What would you think, seriously, of Penn Gillette (of Penn & Teller) as Press Secretary? I think it would be good and I mean that. He's comfortable in front of the public, clearly interested in current events, has a relationship with Trump (he was on CA), and I think he would be very effective at broadcasting Trump's message of being too macho for one's own good.

Your input would be interesting.

What would you think, seriously, of Penn Gillette (of Penn & Teller) as Press Secretary? I think it would be good and I mean that. He's comfortable in front of the public, clearly interested in current events, has a relationship with Trump (he was on CA), and I think he would be very effective at broadcasting Trump's message of being too macho for one's own good.

Your input would be interesting.

I don't think he'd do it. Penn's a hardcore libertarian.

Shocker...libtards whining about a woman that has helped run a BILLION dollar industry to run the small business administration....wonder if its because she's a female or that she is a female conservative or that she is a millionaire they hate?

Here's an example of what I said in the other thread about liberals being awful people. Here they are mocking a woman when they know nothing about her. They are mean and spiteful people, and personally, I'm sick of their bad attitude.

Here's an example of what I said in the other thread about liberals being awful people. Here they are mocking a woman when they know nothing about her. They are mean and spiteful people, and personally, I'm sick of their bad attitude.

Speak for your own ignorance, don't try to push it onto others.

I know quite a bit about Linda McMahon. I've even met her a number of times.

I don't think she's a "bad" person, or that she's going to hell, like some here do about their political opponents - but I do think she's an absolutely incompetent wanna-be politician.

I don't think she's a "bad" person, or that she's going to hell, like some here do about their political opponents - but I do think she's an absolutely incompetent wanna-be politician.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.[3] She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009. During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon familyname is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.[4] As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.[5] She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote. McMahon occasionally made on-screen appearances, most notably in a wrestling feud with her husband which climaxed at WrestleMania X-Seven.

Linda McMahon - Wikipedia

Doc, she's MORE COMPETENT THAN YOU.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.[3] She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009. During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon familyname is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.[4] As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.[5] She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote. McMahon occasionally made on-screen appearances, most notably in a wrestling feud with her husband which climaxed at WrestleMania X-Seven.

Doc, she's MORE COMPETENT THAN YOU.

So, you're saying that overseeing oiled-up men in their underwear pretending to fight makes her a competent politician?

Or does the fact that she lost back-to-back Senate elections by staggering margins make her competent?

Linda is more than qualified.

Linda Marie McMahon
(née Edwards; born October 4, 1948) is an American professional wrestling magnate and a former Republican Party candidate.

She is notable for her career developing WWE with her husband Vince McMahon. McMahon was active with WWE (WWF until 2002) from 1980 to 2009.

During this time, the company grew from a small regional business in New York to a large multinational. McMahon and her husband became wealthy through the WWE's success, and the McMahon family name is now synonymous with the wrestling industry.

As President and later CEO of the company, she negotiated business deals, launched wrestling merchandise, signed wrestler contracts, and managed and wrote for WWE publications.

She also started the company's civic programs, Get REAL and Smackdown Your Vote.

More at link:

She put millions into Trump's campaign and superpacs. She bought herself a position, probably will not last beyond the moment it actually becomes work.

Forum List

Back