I LOVE Ted Nugent :)

OCA said:
Ted never did a drug in his life and I believe him when he says it. He readily admits to a heavy drinking problem and an addiction to sex in his early days. You guys need to check his hunting videos, he's awesome.

Also he's quite the intellectual.

OCA said:
The guy is smart as hell. If you know anything about hunting he's an absolute genius, he's always one step ahead of his prey.

It's my understanding that he actually uses cross bows instead of hunting rifles, so that it's more of an even contest. I've seen some of his collection in print.

-=d=- said:
Hunting is a sport...it's just the other team doesn't know they are playing.

:)

I could never hunt myself, I love animals too much, but I do appreciate those that actually eat what they kill so it's not wasted.

Bonnie said:
It's my understanding that he actually uses cross bows instead of hunting rifles, so that it's more of an even contest. I've seen some of his collection in print.

This is correct, he's strictly a big game bowhunter for the most part.

OCA said:
Ted never did a drug in his life and I believe him when he says it. He readily admits to a heavy drinking problem and an addiction to sex in his early days. You guys need to check his hunting videos, he's awesome.

That's ok.. You believe M.S. is an innocent victim, too, so.. :) Just because he only admits to two out of three problems, doesn't make the first one nonexistent...

Shattered said:
That's ok.. You believe M.S. is an innocent victim, too, so.. :) Just because he only admits to two out of three problems, doesn't make the first one nonexistent...

Many people famous and not famous, from the old days and current days have said they have never seen Ted do a drug in his life.

Ted Nugent is a national treasure.

OCA said:
Ted Nugent is a national treasure.

national treasure.....that may be going a bit far. I saw him in concert once and thought he was a bit off the wall.

Pretty cool guy though and I did like what he had to say.

Forum List

Back