Millions mourn

This isn't political by any stretch of the imagination.
I disagree....this is a perfectly good demonstration of the retarded political thought process and hatred within the Democratic Party.

:clap:
there is no doubt and I'd hate to leave you with any easy,,,,of the hate and revulsion dems feel towards republicans You are mostly all slime

So your hatred is what drives you to take handouts from us?
LOL handouts??? I lost more $$ yesterday than you probably earn in a year

I highly doubt it Edward.
Here we go I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you but when someone insinuates I'm on the dole I'll always have an answer for them

I disagree....this is a perfectly good demonstration of the retarded political thought process and hatred within the Democratic Party.

there is no doubt and I'd hate to leave you with any easy,,,,of the hate and revulsion dems feel towards republicans You are mostly all slime

Here we go I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you but when someone insinuates I'm on the dole I'll always have an answer for them
You're on the dolt. Go do some necro with your hero, Prince.

You took my statement to literally Edward.
When I said you it was meant to cover the 47% who pay nothing yet receive the benefits we as tax payers provide.

You're on the dolt. Go do some necro with your hero, Prince.

The funny thing about liberals and their love of Prince?
He was a Christian Conservative and against gay marriage.
Weird but true....

When I said you it was meant to cover the 47% who pay nothing yet receive the benefits we as tax payers provide.
I'm a dem but I'm not happy that so many are unproductive and must be supported Wish our government would go after all the fraud in the welfare system and put a time limit on the dole

I'm a dem but I'm not happy that so many are unproductive and must be supported Wish our government would go after all the fraud in the welfare system and put a time limit on the dole

Unfortunately that will never happen as long as we have a liberal government.

Unfortunately that will never happen as long as we have a liberal government.
where was it under bush or did he become a lib? He was able enough to start a war... he couldn't go after fraud in our welfare system?

probably not going to happen

probably not going to happen
Unfortunately I agree with you AND it won't until our politicans on BOTH sides start thinking about the country and not their cushy jobs

Forum List

Back