I Love It!!!!!!!!

Look at them GO...
1*lcpeFv62a-5-TUuL9O5Utg.png

lol...

Houston. I-45?

That;s a long way from Canada!

I-45 isn't that wide anywhere, I've driven every mile of it form Galveston to Dallas.

If we can't build a wall, let's at least build a fenced highway from Mexico to Canada with free bus service.

P.S. Canadians prefer rich Chinese...

The USA has 10 times the population density of Canada...so Canada has plenty of room to open their borders and welcome all who want to enter and receive Canadian welfare.

Illegal aliens are self deporting, to Canada. Can this possibly get any better?

A US back road is route to hope in Canada for many migrants

They have come from all over the United States, piling out of taxis, pushing strollers and pulling luggage, to the end of a country road in the north woods.

Where the pavement stops, they pick up small children and lead older ones wearing Mickey Mouse backpacks around a "road closed" sign, threading bushes, crossing a ditch, and filing past another sign in French and English that says "No pedestrians." Then they are arrested.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, migrants who came to the U.S. from across the globe — Syria, Congo, Haiti, elsewhere — arrive here where Roxham Road dead-ends so they can walk into Canada, hoping its policies will give them the security they believe the political climate in the United States does not.

"In Trump's country, they want to put us back to our country," said Lena Gunja, a 10-year-old from Congo, who until this week had been living in Portland, Maine. She was traveling with her mother, father and younger sister. "So we don't want that to happen to us, so we want a good life for us. My mother, she wants a good life for us."

More at the link: A US back road is route to hope in Canada for many migrants

Discuss

Yeah I remember well when Canadian turd swallowers were prating that we needed to relax our immigration policies.

Fuck you, Canada and enjoy those immigrants, like you told everybody we should.

Look at them GO...

lol...

Houston. I-45?

I-45 isn't that wide anywhere, I've driven every mile of it form Galveston to Dallas.

It's I-45 North at the Woodlands looking south during the Rita evacuation. All lanes heading north. Search for Rayford Sawdust road.

Psst, there is a sign in the photo........plus, it's very close to home.

It was all for naught. Rita hit to the east of us.

They have come from all over the United States, piling out of taxis, pushing strollers and pulling luggage, to the end of a country road in the north woods.

Where the pavement stops, they pick up small children and lead older ones wearing Mickey Mouse backpacks around a "road closed" sign, threading bushes, crossing a ditch, and filing past another sign in French and English that says "No pedestrians." Then they are arrested.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, migrants who came to the U.S. from across the globe — Syria, Congo, Haiti, elsewhere — arrive here where Roxham Road dead-ends so they can walk into Canada, hoping its policies will give them the security they believe the political climate in the United States does not.

"In Trump's country, they want to put us back to our country," said Lena Gunja, a 10-year-old from Congo, who until this week had been living in Portland, Maine. She was traveling with her mother, father and younger sister. "So we don't want that to happen to us, so we want a good life for us. My mother, she wants a good life for us."

Discuss

Yeah I remember well when Canadian turd swallowers were prating that we needed to relax our immigration policies.

It looks like Canada is already showing their liberal racism.

They are arresting illegals that cross the border? It's right there in the article.

Canadian PM is a deplorable racist.

Discuss

Could this possibly be a case of "be careful what you wish for"?

If Canada doesn't fully open their borders and give lifetime welfare to every illegal immigrant, they are the racists I know they are.

They are tearing apart families and destroying lives with their border enforcement.

If Canada doesn't fully open their borders and give lifetime welfare to every illegal immigrant, they are the racists I know they are.

They are tearing apart families and destroying lives with their border enforcement.
They're just children! How can you turn them away????

"Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a message for refugees rejected by U.S. President Donald Trump: Canada will take you.

RELATED LINKS
"He also intends to talk to Trump about the success of Canada’s refugee policy.

"Trudeau reacted to Trump’s ban of Muslims from certain countries by tweeting Saturday: “To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada.”"

Trudeau says Canada will take refugees banned by U.S.

Look at them GO...

lol...

Houston. I-45?

It's I-45 North at the Woodlands looking south during the Rita evacuation. All lanes heading north. Search for Rayford Sawdust road.

Psst, there is a sign in the photo........plus, it's very close to home.

It was all for naught. Rita hit to the east of us.

If you can read any of the signs in the photo you eyes are much better than mine. I'll be driving that stretch of road in a couple of hours.

Discuss

They are arresting illegals that cross the border? It's right there in the article.

If you read the whole article it could take more than 11 years before they even have to go to a hearing on their status. Damn, I thought the US was slow.

Discuss

If you read the whole article it could take more than 11 years before they even have to go to a hearing on their status. Damn, I thought the US was slow.

11 year waiting list is racist as fuck.

Holy shit. They should just open their borders. 11 years is too long to wait.

Immigrants should just sneak in and get on Canadian welfare.

Canada has one tenth the population density of America. They have room for millions of illegal immigrants who should be on Canadian welfare and vote in all Candian elections.

Don't be hypocrites, Canada.

Discuss

11 year waiting list is racist as fuck.

Holy shit. They should just open their borders. 11 years is too long to wait.

Immigrants should just sneak in and get on Canadian welfare.

Canada has one tenth the population density of America. They have room for millions of illegal immigrants who should be on Canadian welfare and vote in all Candian elections.

Don't be hypocrites, Canada.

That's 11+ years after their arrival before they get a status hearing to determine if they can stay or not. They're eligible for welfare as soon as they get there. They're talking about housing them in a stadium ala Katrina, what could possible go wrong?

Did anyone think we had that many illegals from that many places?

We need a massive deportation effort.

Discuss

Instead of building the wall. That they should have a High Speed Rail coming from Mexico, jetting across the States, and going into Canada. Canada is a good place for Immigrants. I can see them dancing down the yellow brick road all through Canada. I has wonder why nobody hasn't thought of that solution. Maybe somebody is really trying to keep the immigrants down and out.

bullet+gif_18289396.gif

giphy.gif

wizardwizardwizard.gif

Forum List

Back