Presidents Spiritual Mentor: "God Has Given Trump The Authority To Take Out Kim Jong-un"

There you have it. Time for a little smiting and smoting the hell out of that Godless commie shithead.

As a devout Southern Baptist, I can relate wholeheartedly to what the good Pastor is saying. God has blessed our nation with Donald Trump as president. He is merely stating his interpretation of scripture, and his thankfulness that we have a president that will protect America. And frankly, so am I.

President’s Spiritual Mentor Says ‘God Has Given Trump Authority To Take Out Kim Jong Un’

So you'll blame GOD for starting WW3?

00-matt-wuerker-were-sticking-with-trump-2016.jpg

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

If he does take him out ... I hope it's someplace nice.

Romantic-Restaurants-for-Valentines-Day-via-pinterest.com_.jpg

And no Kim Chee

As a devout Southern Baptist, I can relate wholeheartedly to what the good Pastor is saying. God has blessed our nation with Donald Trump as president. He is merely stating his interpretation of scripture, and his thankfulness that we have a president that will protect America. And frankly, so am I.

President’s Spiritual Mentor Says ‘God Has Given Trump Authority To Take Out Kim Jong Un’

So, responding to a tyrant is "starting a war"? Obviously you put politics above your own country.

If he does take him out ... I hope it's someplace nice.

Romantic-Restaurants-for-Valentines-Day-via-pinterest.com_.jpg

And no Kim Chee

Again you REICH wingers never consider the consequences. We have American soldiers in S. Korea that would be slaughtered by a North Korean invasion, refugees would be flooding into China--which would piss China off and they would get involved. Then Russia would arm the N.Korean's and side with them like they have done with Syria & Iran--and it would turn out to be another gridlock with the world at war and never peace in site.

I don't think JESUS CHRIST would approve of this, nor do I ever believe that JESUS CHRIST would have EVER approved of DONALD TRUMP. And I really don't believe that you don't already know that.

evangelical-support-for-donald-trump-3.jpg

If this is your religion, and Donald Trump represents your religion, then it sucks and not too many people will want anything to do with it.

This country elected the most incompent--enept man ever to run for elected office. A man with no honor, no respect, no dignity, no humility and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone was to himself and Vladimir Putin.

th

So, responding to a tyrant is "starting a war"? Obviously you put politics above your own country.

You're stating that GOD is starting a war with a tyrant dumbass. The Kim Jung's are nothing more than saber rattlers--trying to get foreign aid from someone--that's all they've been doing for years. They're starving their people to build missles and launch them into the sea of Japan. Now I don't really believe that they're stupid enough to attack the United States or any of our allies without realising that we would pave their country overnight--if they ever did that.

We have a lot of assets in S. Korea, including U.S. military that would immediately be overrun by N. Korea if Trump (or GOD) in this case pushed the war button. China would get involved because N. Korean refuggees would be flooding their country, then Russia would back N. Korea to get us into another war that we would be fighting for decades.

The best way to get at these Kim Jung's is to completely ignore them. Eventually they'll bankrupt their country.

caricatures-kim_jong_un-kim_jong_un-world_politics-dictators-nuclear_program-rhnn118_low.jpg

Last edited:

Works for me. This rotten bastard just does not get it. South Korea has had AGES to adapt to the risk and realign themselves with better defense and they have not. If I lived in Seoul, I would definitely HEAR THE MUSIC and get out now. I can't feel too sorry for a country that allows itself to be a pawn and little Kim cannot be allowed to blackmail us.

We have about a trillion dollars of hardware just collecting dust. Stealth bombers. Mach 6 reconnaissance jets and the best fighters in the world. Aircraft carriers, armies, drones, unbelievable smart computer technology. I say time to take the dust covers off and get some use out of our massive investment. Send a bomb right into that fat boy's bathroom window as he takes a shower, and give those people an attitude adjustment.

You are a Southern Baptist and a proud racist?? How shocking.

Forum List

Back