I Love It!!!!!!!!

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
Illegal aliens are self deporting, to Canada. Can this possibly get any better?

A US back road is route to hope in Canada for many migrants

They have come from all over the United States, piling out of taxis, pushing strollers and pulling luggage, to the end of a country road in the north woods.

Where the pavement stops, they pick up small children and lead older ones wearing Mickey Mouse backpacks around a "road closed" sign, threading bushes, crossing a ditch, and filing past another sign in French and English that says "No pedestrians." Then they are arrested.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, migrants who came to the U.S. from across the globe — Syria, Congo, Haiti, elsewhere — arrive here where Roxham Road dead-ends so they can walk into Canada, hoping its policies will give them the security they believe the political climate in the United States does not.

"In Trump's country, they want to put us back to our country," said Lena Gunja, a 10-year-old from Congo, who until this week had been living in Portland, Maine. She was traveling with her mother, father and younger sister. "So we don't want that to happen to us, so we want a good life for us. My mother, she wants a good life for us."

More at the link: A US back road is route to hope in Canada for many migrants

Discuss

Look at them GO...
1*lcpeFv62a-5-TUuL9O5Utg.png

lol...

and I bet they just discovered this route since Don Cheeto got his sorry ass elected - didnt they ...

They have come from all over the United States, piling out of taxis, pushing strollers and pulling luggage, to the end of a country road in the north woods.

Where the pavement stops, they pick up small children and lead older ones wearing Mickey Mouse backpacks around a "road closed" sign, threading bushes, crossing a ditch, and filing past another sign in French and English that says "No pedestrians." Then they are arrested.

Seven days a week, 24 hours a day, migrants who came to the U.S. from across the globe — Syria, Congo, Haiti, elsewhere — arrive here where Roxham Road dead-ends so they can walk into Canada, hoping its policies will give them the security they believe the political climate in the United States does not.

"In Trump's country, they want to put us back to our country," said Lena Gunja, a 10-year-old from Congo, who until this week had been living in Portland, Maine. She was traveling with her mother, father and younger sister. "So we don't want that to happen to us, so we want a good life for us. My mother, she wants a good life for us."

Discuss

Canaduh sucks, and it sucks for a reason, but hey, if you are from broiling hot place and think you can make it there.....

Thank heavens most of them are heading into Quebec. The exodus from Minneapolis of Somalis has gone down to a trickle once they realized we live with bears, bobcats, coyotes and wolves in my neck of the woods out west.

These illegals have gotten used to the spoils of urban living in the US and don't want to rough it so now they are flocking eastward. YAY!

:lol:

Just had a brilliant idea, deport our illegals to Canaduh and call them racists if they don't take them in.

even the murders and rapists.

I want to start a Go fund me account to send them all to Prime Minister Trudeau in Ottawa. Direct access to 24 Sussex.

:)

Discuss

It's the natural evolution of a parasite.
Exhaust all effort depleting location X of resources while reproducing like cockroaches...then simply relocate to location Y and continue the cycle.

when i hear crap like "My mom just wants a better life for us." It pisses me off. These fucking self centered criminals don't give a shit about our kids but we're supposed to care about theirs. Guess what, we want better lives for our children too. One that doesn't get interrupted or ended by some illegal piece of shit that never should have been here.

when i hear crap like "My mom just wants a better life for us." It pisses me off. These fucking self centered criminals don't give a shit about our kids but we're supposed to care about theirs. Guess what, we want better lives for our children too. One that doesn't get interrupted or ended by some illegal piece of shit that never should have been here.

"All my mom ever wanted was to come to America and steal ONLY $90k per year from hard working Americans. She wanted to teach my five brothers how to become criminals and teach me to continue her cycle....SHEEESH! That's all she wanted."

Discuss

good deal

Canada is racist if they don't take all of our illegal immigrants.

Fucking racist frogs. They make me sick. They're rapists, they're murderers.

Discuss

Canaduh sucks, and it sucks for a reason, but hey, if you are from broiling hot place and think you can make it there.....

If you read the article they are eligible for public assistance as soon as they get there, I wonder how long it will take for the PM to pick up the welcome mat.

Last edited:
Used bus tickets litter the pavement, their points of origin mostly blurred by rain that fell on nights previous. One read "Jacksonville."

These illegal immigrants are litterbugs!!!

Snowflakes, Get those racist littering pieces of shit!
A Canadian flag stands just inside the first tent, where the Mounties search the immigrants they've just arrested and check their travel documents.

Candian jack booted thugs are arresting illegals trying to enter Canada?

Racist Canada!!!

Forum List

Back