Democrats said..’stop calling them illegal aliens’ and Republicans did. Why do Reps always obey?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Have you noticed Republicans are playing along and obeying like they always do…..they just can’t stop themselves and stand firm…they always allow the left to make the rules.
Republicans refuse to refer to illegals as illegal aliens….they are simply “migrants” to all now.
Be a good obedient Republican.

That's a good freakin' question!

The answer is that we have allowed the Democrats to control the language. All of of read Orwell, on controlling speech and thoughts by controlling the language, but we refuse to recognize it when it is happening.

Not me. An illegal alien is an illegal alien. Illegally granting them an assylum hearing at some distant date does not make them legal.

Have you noticed Republicans are playing along and obeying like they always do…..they just can’t stop themselves and stand firm…they always allow the left to make the rules.
Republicans refuse to refer to illegals as illegal aliens….they are simply “migrants” to all now.
Makes me glad, I am an Independent, so I can call them illegal aliens all day long if it comes up.

Democrats said..’stop calling them illegal aliens’ and Republicans did. Why do Reps always obey?​

It's part of being a republican these days.

First Your opinion is always that of the last person you spoke to.

Second, always obey the loudest person in the room.

Third, no independent thought allowed.

The law says their aliens, if they're here illegally, they are illegal aliens. Period, full stop. Who ever is pulling xiden's strings can go fornicate themselves.

Forum List

Back