I Long for the Society of Old

Monocultures work best.

I laugh my ass off everytime I see a sign, or a bumper sticker that reads: "Diversity Is Our Strength".
It's just the opposite.

I totally disagree.

Homogeneous societies have a difficult time distinguishing what they think is true with actual Reality.

Multiple ethnicity's give all topics a third dimension relief.

Our culture is gone and it's not coming back. There's no way to know yet what exactly will replace it, but I'm glad I knew the old one.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic nation. The United States will be that nation. Better than we were before. Better, stronger, faster.

I like the old shows and I like the political hit comedy shows because well I find our political situation entertaining and funny. Laughing is a form of patriotism.

Our culture is gone and it's not coming back. There's no way to know yet what exactly will replace it, but I'm glad I knew the old one.

Hmmmm.

How can you not know what has "replaced" our culture? Aren't you living in it?

Sometimes I want to reach out and give you a hug. You struggle so mightily with this issue.

Monocultures work best.

I laugh my ass off everytime I see a sign, or a bumper sticker that reads: "Diversity Is Our Strength".
It's just the opposite.

Diverse communities are less trusting, give less to charity and are less likely to be engaged in productive civic behavior.

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic nation. The United States will be that nation. Better than we were before. Better, stronger, faster.

Ok boomer

images

~S~

Monocultures work best.

It's just the opposite.

Diverse communities are less trusting, give less to charity and are less likely to be engaged in productive civic behavior.

That's ridiculous. But you already know that.

As America becomes more diverse, the more divided we become. Funny how that works.

Monocultures work best.

It's just the opposite.

As America becomes more diverse, the more divided we become. Funny how that works.

Wrong.

Monocultures work best.

It's just the opposite.

Wrong.

Human beings are tribal by nature.

We laughed at the racism of Archie Bunker, the sexism of WKRP, the racism and sexism of Blazing Saddles, a Confederate flag in the Dukes of Hazard, a drunk Otis stumbling into the Mayberry jail, Don Rickles mocking everyone on shows, Nazis being mocked in Hogan’s Heroes, the sexism and drinking of MASH.

The Left have killed comedy. The world they created is just controlled by anger and hate.
You do understand that the most of the greatest comedians and sketch writers of all time are liberal right??

Did you think Richard Pryor was conservative?
Do you think Norman Lear was a conservative??

We laughed at the racism of Archie Bunker, the sexism of WKRP, the racism and sexism of Blazing Saddles, a Confederate flag in the Dukes of Hazard, a drunk Otis stumbling into the Mayberry jail, Don Rickles mocking everyone on shows, Nazis being mocked in Hogan’s Heroes, the sexism and drinking of MASH.

The Left have killed comedy. The world they created is just controlled by anger and hate.
Let's face it. The Left has absolutely NO sense of humor. Pitiful.

seems the only humor they have is mean humor, something with hate bubbling just below the surface
Exactly. "Humor" that is fueled by extreme hatred is NOT humor.
Nonsense... Defining “extreme hatred” is just as subjective, and nebulous , as “humor” itself.

And the originality of early TV. Yes, they had to be original because it was a whole new field. But it was talented creativity. Twilight Zone, Andy Griffith, Honeymooners, Star Trek, Johnny Carson. Today it’s all just a regurgitation of old ideas.

You do understand that the most of the greatest comedians and sketch writers of all time are liberal right??

Did you think Richard Pryor was conservative?
Do you think Norman Lear was a conservative??

Truly conservative people aren't likely to go into the entertainment business.

Forum List

Back