Current Event: The blond behind Jordan stole this whole crap show.

Former cheerleader.

This is what we need to make an inquiry about.I'm tired of this bs

Meghan Green Is the Blonde Woman Sitting Behind Steve Castor | Heavy.com

Former Gamecocks Cheerleader Meghan Green Stole the Show at Trump Impeachment Inquiry - Sports Gossip

Anyone who moves this thread or disses it is a Homo....hehehehe
She was even creepier than Peter "Stroke"! She looked and acted like she was in a scene from a horror film.
Yeah. But after having to suffer through dork after dork after dork, she was refreshing. I wonder what size bondo spreader she uses putting on the make up.

Former cheerleader.

Former Gamecocks Cheerleader Meghan Green Stole the Show at Trump Impeachment Inquiry - Sports Gossip

She was even creepier than Peter "Stroke"! She looked and acted like she was in a scene from a horror film.
Yeah. But after having to suffer through dork after dork after dork, she was refreshing. I wonder what size bondo spreader she uses putting on the make up.
I removed my previous post on this thread because I mistakenly thought you were referring to the creepy blonde that was sitting behind "Stroke" when he was being questioned. It seems like the Dim Dems have a strange inclination to have creepy blondes sitting in on the action.

Former cheerleader.

I removed my previous post on this thread because I mistakenly thought you were referring to the creepy blonde that was sitting behind "Stroke" when he was being questioned. It seems like the Dim Dems have a strange inclination to have creepy blondes sitting in on the action.
Lol. I love how she had her hair pulled back in the morning yesterday, then flowing free in the afternoon. Plus this girl really has some brains between the blond.

Forum List

Back