I like how it's "treason" that Trump allegedly colluded with Russia to expose liberal corruption...

...but it's not treason for Hillary Clinton to accept millions of dollars from China and Muslim terrorist countries. And liberals wonder why no one trusts Democrats or the mainstream media.
Yes all great Russia trust. Putin great man republican hero!

Obama seems to agree. After all, he handed Crimea to Putin after his reelection:

^video from RT, Russian propaganda.

Obama put sanctions on Russia
International sanctions during the Ukrainian crisis - Wikipedia

and expelled 35 Russian diplomat spies. Barack Obama is a patriot to the United States. Donald Trump is not.

...but it's not treason for Hillary Clinton to accept millions of dollars from China and Muslim terrorist countries. And liberals wonder why no one trusts Democrats or the mainstream media.

Obama seems to agree. After all, he handed Crimea to Putin after his reelection:

and expelled 35 Russian diplomat spies. Barack Obama is a patriot to the United States. Donald Trump is not.

It's literally unedited, raw footage, you shill. As for sanctions, that's the short con to set up the long con to quote liberal Democrat, Senator Clay Davis.

It's literally unedited, raw footage, you shill. As for sanctions, that's the short con to set up the long con to quote liberal Democrat, Senator Clay Davis.

Lol yeah the Obama sanctions are just a conspiracy bro! Reality is you are a Russian shill that can't wait till Trump lifts the sanctions.

Lol yeah the Obama sanctions are just a conspiracy bro! Reality is you are a Russian shill that can't wait till Trump lifts the sanctions.

Lol so what. You are an easy to spot and shitty Russian shill.

Means nothing. Actions matter.

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

Obama is a patriot. You remain a shitty Russian shill.

Why didn't Russia also hack Trump and RNC emails - and distribute them worldwide?

Wake up sleepy head! Julian Assange of Wikileaks has already said in public interview that the source of the hacked podesta emails did NOT come from Russia! The whole Russia thing is a scam.

And you believe Assange? Interesting..

I absolutely fucking do. He is more trustworthy than the Democrats or Republicans.
I bet you thought Bernie Madoff was a "great investor".

No.

Why didn't Russia also hack Trump and RNC emails - and distribute them worldwide?

Wake up sleepy head! Julian Assange of Wikileaks has already said in public interview that the source of the hacked podesta emails did NOT come from Russia! The whole Russia thing is a scam.

So, you take the word of an accused rapist hiding out in a foreign embassy. Wow, that's a special kind of stupid. I guess you also believe Trump and Putin.

Bill Clinton is an accused multiple rapist, and you snowflakes all love him.

Since you're a Trump supporter, I'll type slow enough for you to understand. Democrats did nothing illegal. Hacking into servers and weaponizing the Intel, that is espionage.

Since you're a Trump supporter, I'll type slow enough for you to understand. Democrats did nothing illegal. Hacking into servers and weaponizing the Intel, that is espionage.
Is there any evidence that anyone in the Trump administration hacked into DNC servers? What does "weaponizing the Intel" mean, and how is it a crime?

Is there any evidence that anyone in the Trump administration hacked into DNC servers? What does "weaponizing the Intel" mean, and how is it a crime?

It means reading the emails on Wikileaks or watching Info Wars instead of listening to CNN when they said only they're allowed to read the emails and tell you what's in them.

I like how it's "treason" that Trump allegedly colluded with Russia to expose liberal corruption...
If Drumpf did, indeed, collude with the Russians, then...

It was not to 'expose liberal corruption'.

There is nothing so "noble" about your boy, nor his motives.

It was to give him an edge in the Election.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If it is true, that Russian hacking revealed corruption on the Democratic side, then...

1. on the Plus side... the Republic is better-off for that corruption having been exposed

2. on the Negative side... the Republic is in grave danger; being led by a creature who would collude with an Adversarial Power

Pluses and minuses... the world is full of grey, rather than black-and-white.

Last edited:
Wow, Hillary Clinton got millions of dollars from Terrorists countries?

How many millions did she get?

What did they get in exchange?

Since she is not president, why would they waste money on her?

Is 200 million dollars good enough for you?

clintons-wealth.png

There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach the whiny little bitch.

pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9wj
Top Democrats Nancy Pelosi, negress Maxine Waters, and Jewess Dianne Feinstein disagree. As usual, Steve McGarrett presents the 'reasonable' facts as I once again hand Reasonable's snowflake ass to him on a deplorable platter.

Videos in link
Maxine Waters & Dianne Feinstein lay out current evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

From yesterday on Trump collusion with Russia:

Maxine Waters:

Sam Stein, Huffington Post: “But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet.” REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): “No, it has not been.”

Dianne Feinstein:

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: “The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?”SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “Well, not– no, it hasn’t.”

And finally.. Nancy Pelosi:

Pelosi: No grounds for impeaching Trump

They are just throttling back until (if-and-when) Mueller produces impeach-able findings.

Musn't be seen howling at the moon for blood, until the timing is right.

Wow, you know what 17 US Intelligence Agencies don't know. Have you thought about applying for a job there so they can profit and be taken aback from your keen insight? They need a real leader to show them how it's done. I think if you send them a resume, they won't be able to resist.

So you still trying to tell us the U.S. coast gaurd investigated the collision between Trump and Russia?

Actually, "treason" would be giving away state secrets to a hostile foreign country. It's called aiding and abetting the enemy. Sad that Republicans don't know that. They think teaching evolution and science in school, letting gays have rights and allowing blacks to vote is treason.

There are now at least 4 grounds to impeach the whiny little bitch.

pic.twitter.com/K08kTMj9wj
Top Democrats Nancy Pelosi, negress Maxine Waters, and Jewess Dianne Feinstein disagree. As usual, Steve McGarrett presents the 'reasonable' facts as I once again hand Reasonable's snowflake ass to him on a deplorable platter.

Videos in link
Maxine Waters & Dianne Feinstein lay out current evidence of Trump/Russia collusion

From yesterday on Trump collusion with Russia:

Maxine Waters:

Sam Stein, Huffington Post: “But just to be clear, there has been no actual evidence yet.” REP. MAXINE WATERS (D-CA): “No, it has not been.”

Dianne Feinstein:

WOLF BLITZER, CNN: “The last time we spoke, Senator, I asked you if you had actually seen evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians, and you said to me — and I’m quoting you now — you said, ‘not at this time.’ Has anything changed since we spoke last?”SENATOR DIANNE FEINSTEIN (D-CA): “Well, not– no, it hasn’t.”

And finally.. Nancy Pelosi:

Pelosi: No grounds for impeaching Trump

They are just throttling back until (if-and-when) Mueller produces impeach-able findings.

Musn't be seen howling at the moon for blood, until the timing is right.

Or they are worried that Mueller investigations will expand to Obama, Hillary and Comey...

Forum List

Back