I like how it's "treason" that Trump allegedly colluded with Russia to expose liberal corruption...

Why didn't Russia also hack Trump and RNC emails - and distribute them worldwide?

Wake up sleepy head! Julian Assange of Wikileaks has already said in public interview that the source of the hacked podesta emails did NOT come from Russia! The whole Russia thing is a scam.
Wow, you know what 17 US Intelligence Agencies don't know. Have you thought about applying for a job there so they can profit and be taken aback from your keen insight? They need a real leader to show them how it's done. I think if you send them a resume, they won't be able to resist.

Why didn't Russia also hack Trump and RNC emails - and distribute them worldwide?

Because Trump isn't an incompetent liberal who doesn't know how to keep something secure, and because Trump doesn't have as many skeletons in his closet as Crooked Hillary who has literally had people killed to safeguard her corruption.
Wow, people killed? I bet she pulled the trigger herself.

La Femme Nikita

Wake up sleepy head! Julian Assange of Wikileaks has already said in public interview that the source of the hacked podesta emails did NOT come from Russia! The whole Russia thing is a scam.
Wow, you know what 17 US Intelligence Agencies don't know. Have you thought about applying for a job there so they can profit and be taken aback from your keen insight? They need a real leader to show them how it's done. I think if you send them a resume, they won't be able to resist.

A job at CrowdStrike?

So, you take the word of an accused rapist hiding out in a foreign embassy. Wow, that's a special kind of stupid. I guess you also believe Trump and Putin.

Wow, maybe you don't know that half the people in those 17 agencies are still working for the democrats, 98% of them voted for Hillary, and are the ones who have been leaking stuff to the press and have every interest in perpetuating the Russian myth trying to screw Trump out of office!

I guess you also believe Trump and Putin.

It sure beats the hell out of believing in you! What will you say when it is finally revealed that all the hacked emails came from a disgruntled democrat named Seth Rich whom the Dems gunned down right on the street, (shot him in the back). When was the last time a robber shot someone in the back then didn't take anything off his person?

Since she is not president, why would they waste money on her?

Seriously??? They EXPECTED her to BE president!
But notice how they stopped once the election was over. Remember, Republicans said they had enough to tie her up for at least two years. Wasn't there like a dozen Benghazi investigations? It all just went away. They lost interest.

I guess you also believe Trump and Putin.

It sure beats the hell out of believing in you! What will you say when it is finally revealed that all the hacked emails came from a disgruntled democrat named Seth Rich whom the Dems gunned down right on the street, shot him in the back). When was the last time a robber shot someone in the back then take anything off his person?
link?

Because Trump isn't an incompetent liberal who doesn't know how to keep something secure, and because Trump doesn't have as many skeletons in his closet as Crooked Hillary who has literally had people killed to safeguard her corruption.

More fake news..

Wow, maybe you don't know that half the people in those 17 agencies are still working for the democrats, 98% of them voted for Hillary, and are the ones who have been leaking stuff to the press and have every interest in perpetuating the Russian myth trying to screw Trump out of office!
So 98% of everyone in 17 US intelligence agencies are working for the Democrats? Do people hired under Bush know that?

So, you take the word of an accused rapist hiding out in a foreign embassy.

And BTW jackass, whatever else Assange did or is accused of in his personal life, he is the guy whom the emails came from, moron. So if he says they didn't come from Russia, yeah, I kinda believe him. Got a better source of the Wikileaked emails than Wikileaks???

And you believe Assange? Interesting..

I absolutely fucking do. He is more trustworthy than the Democrats or Republicans.

The leading anti-American forces over the last 10 years are Obama, Hillary Clinton and CNN. Real Americans need to call out their subversive traitorous actions whenever and wherever they occur. I am researching the traitors who run CNN and what their true motives are. It obviously has nothing to do with News reporting.
You might want to look into the following data:
Annual Meeting: President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton will be joined by ... United States; George Soros,Founder and Chairman, Soros Fund Management and Open ...
David Brock; from former Clinton aide John Podesta's Fund for ... , a group backed by billionaire George Soros that focuses on voter mobilization ...
Hillary Clinton Resumes Buying Air Time for ... funded by George Soros, and donated to Hillary Clinton —
Yes everyone! Ignore the ongoing treason by the current President, and look up crazy conspiracies from years ago involving an irrelevant woman!

Have you ever made a single post that wasn't total bullcrap?
Of course. Who do you think I am, Trump?

And you believe Assange? Interesting..

I absolutely fucking do. He is more trustworthy than the Democrats or Republicans.
I bet you thought Bernie Madoff was a "great investor".

...but it's not treason for Hillary Clinton to accept millions of dollars from China and Muslim terrorist countries. And liberals wonder why no one trusts Democrats or the mainstream media.
Yes all great Russia trust. Putin great man republican hero!

Obama seems to agree. After all, he handed Crimea to Putin after his reelection:

Forum List

Back