I like Fiorina because...

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I notice most of my posting because of Trump (BOOOO) or Bush (Hissssssssssssssssss). This is very bad. we need to concentrate on the positive aspects of our candidates.

Fiorina has made herself open to the press in a way remarkable to a candidate. (So has Cruz) She has shown us a woman who can dish it out and take it. She has demonstrated how she is different from Hillary, whose cowardice knows no bounds. Hillary has done one interview, a nerf toss with NBC. Fiorina has done dozens of interviews, including with such bearpits for conservatives as The View.

The problem with her right now is she only defined as the anti Hillary candidate. She needs to demonstrate on specific issues what HER views are, as opposed to being not Hillary. Tho that makes her my candidate rithy there

If she is for cutting the shit out of infrastructure, science, r&d, education, etc = she sucks.
Harding (R) inherited a depression, he cut taxes and Fed spending in 1/2 which led to the Roaring Twentys.
FDR (D) inherited a depression, he raised taxes in greatly increased Fed spending which led to the Great Depression.

try to learn from history

Fiorina is a very good candidate. I believe she will do better as more people get a chance to listen listen to her.

Looks like a good V. P. nominee to me.

She has way more experience than the hillary. She would make quick work of the hillary in any debate. Of course the hillary would cackle loudly like a chicken but that's what she does.

Forum List

Back