I know this may sound weird at first but a lot of people seem to not understand what happens when the sun sets...

Actually most of us aren't adverse to EVs. I'm in favor!
What we are adverse to is the way Biden has made fossil fuels an enemy that well here are his EXACT words!
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

What a stupid statement by Biden... now IF he just had said...
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
But Biden is at war with fossil fuels and that is so DUMB!
But he has begged FOREIGN oil producers for more dirty oil! And really ignorant people aren't aware of this chart!
Venezuela is the worse and yet...

Biden Administration Desperately Cozies Up To Venezuela​

How totally STUPID asking the worse polluting oil production emitter for more oil while ...I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”
What is accomplished by that objective?
Getting rid of fossil fuels will at the LEAST raise ALL of our services and goods COSTS immensely as over 6,000 products use "fossil fuels"! No one has yet refuted these two facts about TWO fundamental products EVERY American has contact with!
Tires: 2 billion tires a year use 300 million barrels of oil
asphalt: asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production! 1.4 billion barrels!
Please tell me what do you think the cost of an average tire that costs in 2005 to today “the same tire costs about 87 percent more.”How Oil Prices Impact Tire Pricing

So think what the price will be when Biden get's rid of "fossil fuels"????

View attachment 736759

Oil production has increased since Trump tried to kill petroleum with COVID lockdowns in 2020.

Oil production has increased since Trump tried to kill petroleum with COVID lockdowns in 2020.
Another fucking lie! Trump never tried to kill petroleum you idiot!
If Trump tried to kill petroleum why then of the last 4 presidents including the dummy Biden did Trump INCREASE leases on Federal Land? SEE below chart!
But and moonBAT you make totally dumb ass comments with NO proof!
GEEZ even the biased MSM rebukes your dumb comment!
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he has asked his cabinet to devise a plan to inject cash into the ailing U.S. oil-drilling industry to help it survive a historic collapse in crude prices.
I really don't comprehend how people as dumb as you make such dumb ass comments that are TOTALLY refuted by simple Google inquiries! How lazy must you be?

BidenFederallieasessigned.png

Forum List

Back