I Knew There'd Be Hell To Pay, Now Calls For An Explanation...

A 308 can remove a negro's head from four hundred yards away.
'Come Get Some'.

You ever made that shot, boy? You're making a fool of yourself talkin your racist shit....shit you'd never say in front of black folks. These ain't black people....these are frustrated and angry POOR people. The Brits feel the same way you do about the Irish and it's the same in every country in the world....the underclass is despised because they can be. The answer isn't garbage like you're posting...that just incites more of the same thing.

Missouri Lieutenant Governor was just on TV, LIVID, and wants the governor to explain WHY THE NATIONAL GUARD WAS NOT CALLED IN LAST NIGHT AS FERGUSON WAS LOOTED AND BURNED TO THE GROUND.

Who told the National Guard to STAND DOWN? Who told the governor not to call them in? Holder? OBAMA?
I dunno, maybe something is to be said for letting the demons run wild and exhaust themselves. That way all the trouble gets done all at once?
I really don't think that would wash... think about it.
It doesn't have to wash...it's just what I would do.

If you fight it, sometimes you feed it.

Things seem all quiet this morning though
They can't do that. Think what kind of a precedent that sets. "OK, if you get a big enough crowd together and want to loot and burn down a town, JUST GO AHEAD, WE'LL LET YA." What kind of a strategy is that? Seems to me that would invite more.

They should have been met head on with deadly force.

There's nothing a conservative would like to see more than news of a few more dead negroes in the paper with their morning coffee.

Competing with the other shit stains on this board for stupidity?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
A 308 can remove a negro's head from four hundred yards away.
'Come Get Some'.

You ever made that shot, boy? You're making a fool of yourself talkin your racist shit....shit you'd never say in front of black folks. These ain't black people....these are frustrated and angry POOR people. The Brits feel the same way you do about the Irish and it's the same in every country in the world....the underclass is despised because they can be. The answer isn't garbage like you're posting...that just incites more of the same thing.
They aren't poor. They get cash for doing nothing. What person with a job has all night to loot and destroy?

I dunno, maybe something is to be said for letting the demons run wild and exhaust themselves. That way all the trouble gets done all at once?
I really don't think that would wash... think about it.
It doesn't have to wash...it's just what I would do.

If you fight it, sometimes you feed it.

Things seem all quiet this morning though
They can't do that. Think what kind of a precedent that sets. "OK, if you get a big enough crowd together and want to loot and burn down a town, JUST GO AHEAD, WE'LL LET YA." What kind of a strategy is that? Seems to me that would invite more.

They should have been met head on with deadly force.

There's nothing a conservative would like to see more than news of a few more dead negroes in the paper with their morning coffee.

Competing with the other shit stains on this board for stupidity?

Every once in a while.

News flash sunshine it's called get off your lazy ass and get a job. I guarantee that they'd have one if Welfare didn't exist to keep from starving. Idol hands are the devils workshop.

"sunshine"? I was downtown in Detroit July of '67 when all hell broke loose.....I can assure you without a sliver of doubt I've been around a thousand more blacks than you have. NEWS FLASH....there are no jobs for blacks or whites since Obozo took over. Who the fuck do you think you're educating here? I can understand the anger this morning but it's especially ugly coming from a woman. Ferguson is small change compared to what happened in my city....but I never hated black because it was black....that's more ignorant than what happened in Ferguson.

Forum List

Back