"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"

I get to continue to talk trash about muhamaad being a perv because i didnt throw away my integrity defending this disturbing asshole.
What exactly is disturbing here? I'm trying to figure that out.
A grown man found a young teenager girl attractive. Thought he would have enough in common with her to marry.

Why is that disturbing? Why do they have to have enough in common?

Why did soldiers and sailors of my generation marry Asian women? It is not like they have anything in common.

They were affectionately known as "LBFMs". I will leave it to your imagination or Google as to what that stands for if you don't know.

One thing to really keep in mind. If this goes down the way the establishment wants it to go down and Moore is not allowed to be seated in the Senate based on 40 year old accusations that didn't come out until a few weeks out of an election and published in a media outlet that had just endorsed Moore's opponent, just think of the hell that can rain down on candidates from here on out.

Both D and R candidates will truly be at risk if only an unproven accusation can deny you a public office.
Good. Anyone that has multiple accusations of stalking and molesting underage girls should have hell rained down on them.
Accusations isn't proof.
Doesnt have to be proof. It points to a behavioral pattern

Lots of colleges host things like dance recitals and other things for the local high schools since they have better facilities.

And? Key point is he was not ogling anyone at a high school. This bullshit level is maxxed. This was up there with "he went to ball games at the highschool". He was a fucking coach for his baby sister's baseball team.

Mall ban was a lie. YMCA ban was a lie. Holy toledo! How many lies have been discredited?
Mall ban was attested to by a retired cop and a former mall employee. Try again. Stop protecting pedo's just because you are suffering from Stockholms syndrome.
It's B.S. there was no mall ban, it's faker than the yearbook signature
I need some proof. I have 2 good sources that say its legit. What do you have other than your non credible opinion?

The mall manager says Moore was never banned and he's the one that would have had to put the ban in place and not only would there have been record of it, it would have been all over the news that the Deputy District Attorney for the county had been banned from the mall. And he would have been fired.
So what? A retired cop and a former mall employee have more credibility than your one Drumpfling mall manager.

He never dated her. So just because in his book he is looking back fondly and believing that one day she'd be special that makes the man a pervert?
Thinking that one day a teen was going to his wife while he was creeping at the local high school? Yes, that makes him a perv.

My father met my mother when she was 15.
Great Balls of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis )was almost arrested and ruined his career for dating a 13 year old girl and married her..

I get to continue to talk trash about muhamaad being a perv because i didnt throw away my integrity defending this disturbing asshole.
A grown man found a young teenager girl attractive. Thought he would have enough in common with her to marry.

Why did soldiers and sailors of my generation marry Asian women? It is not like they have anything in common.

They were affectionately known as "LBFMs". I will leave it to your imagination or Google as to what that stands for if you don't know.

They married them for sex and the Asian women married the men so they could get the golden ticket to the US. Not really the best example to use for justifying dating teens.

Crazy as it seems, he must not have had confidence enough to have relationships with women his own age. Unless it WAS just the sex thing.

But if it WAS just a sex thing, once his wife wasn't that young, what did he do?

That's not why peeves do that. It's an attraction to powerlessness. Creepy and disgusting.

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

interestingly, I haven't seen that anywhere.

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.
I never heard them say he was a gentleman, what I read is that after he tried to molest them, or seduce them, or heavily make out with them, when they said NO, he did take them home without raping them or pursuing it....

And in truth that is good, that he stopped....

and I guess that to some people, means he was a gentleman :rolleyes:

but I'm, pretty sure if they knew he was touching their daughters, they'd have felt differently, even assuming that you're not prevaricating as usual.

Only kissing and hugging. Nothing more.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

AND the prominent Democrat. Mother said she was the luckiest girl in the world.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.

He came out in his whitie tighties and unclothed her touched her and made her touch him..that is not just hugging and kissing

And another girl he locked the girl door and forced her head towards his cock. Sounds like attempted rape to me.

attempted sodomy. not rape. but still pretty screwed. up.

pretty irrelevant given that they were in Alabama and under Alabama law underage girls can't consent to sex.

but yes, let's pretend that some girl being trafficked in an asian country is the same

How long has it been since you went to a strip club? It's been over a decade for me but I can honestly tell you I would not go to one again looking for women my age on the stage. I probably if ever inclined to do so would never look for a prostitute in their 50's to match my age. I would pretty much want that fling to be with a younger woman.

He found her attractive at a young age. OK. Did he do anything then? I'm kind of asking because some of my nieces barely legal friends are...let's say...not without notice. Is that bad?

Really? That's why the older teens that he dated said that not only did their mothers trust him implicitly but regarded Moore as great husband material.

"Gloria Thacker Deason says she was 18 and Moore was 32 when they met in 1979 at the Gadsden Mall, where she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store called Pizitz. She says she was attending Gadsden State Community College and still living at home.

“My mom was really, really strict and my curfew was 10:30 but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” says Deason, who is now 57 and lives in North Carolina. “She just felt like I would be safe with him. . . . She thought he was good husband material.”

Deason says that they dated off and on for several months and that he took her to his house at least two times. She says their physical relationship did not go further than kissing and hugging."

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

If I saw a grown ass man making out with my 14 year old daughter, i would chop off his dick and shove it up his ass. Would that not bother you? How your daughter is being taken advantage of?

18 and 17 and a couple of kisses. And different times. More maturity in late teens.

He came out in his whitie tighties and unclothed her touched her and made her touch him..that is not just hugging and kissing

amazing the lies that come off of her keyboard.

but she's already said she doesn't believe the girls.... kind of bizarre.

How long has it been since you went to a strip club? It's been over a decade for me but I can honestly tell you I would not go to one again looking for women my age on the stage. I probably if ever inclined to do so would never look for a prostitute in their 50's to match my age. I would pretty much want that fling to be with a younger woman.

He found her attractive at a young age. OK. Did he do anything then? I'm kind of asking because some of my nieces barely legal friends are...let's say...not without notice. Is that bad?

not a 20 year old stripper...

and are we really comparing a young girl to a stripper?

And another girl he locked the girl door and forced her head towards his cock. Sounds like attempted rape to me.

Well shit. I guess I should have gone to prison early during dating my wife. Attempted sodemy and all.

What did he do? Nothing. He thought she was pretty. So what.

He molested her. You think molesting a 14 year old is nothing?

Well shit. I guess I should have gone to prison early during dating my wife. Attempted sodemy and all.

was she underage, idiota?

Last edited:

He didn't molest anyone. God your attention span is pathetic to watch. We're talking about his current wife you fucking idiot. Not the fake 14 year old who said she walked over a mile to his house and records are showing wasn't even in the neighborhood at the time that disturbed woman is trying to push. Two different story lines dipshit. Follow the bouncing ball.

was she underage, idiots?
My wife or Moore's? Neither apparently.

Just an FYI...the ALABAMA voters don't give a squirt of Bill Clinton SEMEN what New York City liberals think of Roy Moore.......just like NEW YORK CITY LIBERALS don't give a steaming pile of Harvey Weinstein shit what ALABAMA voters think of Bill Deblasio.

Do you stupid shits actually think Alabama is going to elect an ANTI-2nd amendment left wing senator because liberals in NEW YORK CITY want them to?
Pervert Moore's opponent isn't anti-2nd Amendment. However, he is anti-blowing up little girls at church. Perhaps that's a problem for GOP Alabama voters.

He didn't molest anyone. God your attention span is pathetic to watch. We're talking about his current wife you fucking idiot. Not the fake 14 year old who said she walked over a mile to his house and records are showing wasn't even in the neighborhood at the time that disturbed woman is trying to push. Two different story lines dipshit. Follow the bouncing ball.
He molested the 14 year old. His wife was 15 you idiot.

right... because it must be a lie because it's about someone with an R after his name...and a nutcase to boot.

and all those women...and all the people who said what a creep your boy is... allllll lying.

pathetic.

Forum List

Back